replacement 622 arrived

cparker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 8, 2007
Sanborn, NY
Received my replacement 622. My old one is dropping video but only on some channels. Weird. Video drops from a channel, but audio keeps going. No message. Just.... no video as in black screen. Channel up to another channel. It has video. Started checking to see if it was just one satellite. Nope. I does seem to happen on the same channels when it happens, but it's not from just one of the three satellites (61.5, 72.7, 77). Har reset fixes it but only for a little while, then it does the same thing. So we called tech support.....

try this, try this, read me this, try this, press this..... yup.....dat sucker she's broked.

So now we have to redo all our timers and we're losing whatever is DVR'ed and not watched. Wife doesn't feel anything on there is important enough to pay for EHD activation. I wish they'd come up with a way to transfer timers and recorded programs.

huh. that happened to me the other night on some channels. i just waited for them to come back and they did. they may have just been doing something on 61.5 with e15 there now. idk, hope me receiver is not on the way out too!

For me it wasn't just happening on 61.5 or I would have figured they were making some changes or something. And we waited about 3 hours and they didn't come back. A hard reset brought them back but in a little while they disappeared again. Receiver sits on an open shelf with plenty of air around it. Not inside a cabinet. Hopefully the new one will be ok. I've had this 622 since they first came out and not had issues with it. Lately it's been missing recordings, forgetting to stop at the END of a recording, all kinds of weird little stuff, but if you start adding them all together, it probably has a major shutdown coming :)

I have been having the same issue for about a month or so, and they sent me another 622 and it is happening on it as well. Mine normally happens at Night. Have you found any thing that fixes it yet?

How do I find the dish skew, elevation etc.. for my location

Receiver Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)