Quicky: Which wing sat for east coast feed?

Tweakophyte

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 10, 2004
Boulder, CO
Hi-

I am getting a second dish added this afternoon (already have a 500) and I want to know if I should have the installer point it at 61.5 or the other direction (I forget the exact angles). The dish will bring in a few more stations and hopefully make it so I can get the HD feeds that are not on the main birds. Since I will not be getting an HD box until the winter or so, I'd like to have the dish pointed so I will get the most HD this winter or so. I also have a preferece of east coast feeds, CBS-HD in particular.

Given all of that, which direction should I aim the second dish and what will I be getting. What will be changing in 6 mos.?

Thanks

Chris Freeland said:
61.5, however only HD at this time is CBS, all other HD channels are on main satellite.

And the same goes for 148. CBS-HD only. Where ever your extra locals are, point it that way.

In reality the bulk of the people using the wing satellites are using them for International stations.

Thanks...
It looks like the 6 additional locals my wife is looking for are on 148, but the east coast CBS HD feed is 61.5... shoot... the wife wins again
;)

Tweakophyte said:
Thanks...
It looks like the 6 additional locals my wife is looking for are on 148, but the east coast CBS HD feed is 61.5... shoot... the wife wins again
;)
Get a DPP44 switch and have them all. :)

921 gone awry - took 3 hrs to fix

Will 811 remote control a 522

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)