Question for DIRT TEAM - re: Orlando

OrlandoSGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Good afternoon.....over the summer our PBS station changed from WMFE to WUCF. We have always had WUCF on our local coverage, but when the station moved we lost our HD feed of the PBS programming. Since DISH and WMFE couldn't come to an agreement on carriage (of their new lousy programming) it freed up an Orlando HD slot. When is DISH planning on adding WUCF's HD feed? It is our main PBS station in the market....transponders space can't be the answer since a spot was just freed up this week or last by the dropping of WMFE. Thanks for digging up the answer!

Good afternoon.....over the summer our PBS station changed from WMFE to WUCF. We have always had WUCF on our local coverage, but when the station moved we lost our HD feed of the PBS programming. Since DISH and WMFE couldn't come to an agreement on carriage (of their new lousy programming) it freed up an Orlando HD slot. When is DISH planning on adding WUCF's HD feed? It is our main PBS station in the market....transponders space can't be the answer since a spot was just freed up this week or last by the dropping of WMFE. Thanks for digging up the answer!

Hi, I can certainly look into this issue for you. Can you please send me a PM with your account# or phone#? I will let you know what I find out. Thank you!

I asked this same question on day 1 of WBCC becoming the main PBS in Orlando, The answer since has been 000000000000000000000000000000000=0Took till last month just for Directv to finally add WBCC alias WUCF in HD, I say UCF has a side deal with local cable BHN to make trouble for satellite carriage/sunscribers.

Hopper & Joey questions?

Can the EHDD be cloned toanother HDD as a backup?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)