Pulsating Picture Problem with 5 LNB Kaku and HR23-- but only at night between 8:30pm and 10pm

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sjjanz

Original poster
Jan 20, 2011
US
Hi all -

This is my first post and hopefully someone has seen this before. I have a 5 LNB dish with 94% signal strength on both feeds going into an HR23. Starting at about 8:30pm at night, the picture pulsates between a negative frame of whatever is on TV back to the regular picture. It does this about every second. I don't have any problems during the day with programming-- everything is completely normal. I have tried replacing the zinwell 6x8 multiswitch, but the problem persists. Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks to all!

If cold temps were the culprit it seems reasonable that the problems would not be in that time frame. Seems that it would be worst at early morning when it is coldest. An outside influence could possibly be the cause. Everyone has heard war stories....was told by a seasoned installer that a nearby convenience store's commercial satellite use caused a residential sat service to have probs within a narrow time frame....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Area code 18301 blacked out of Devils vs Pittsburgh tonight

Signing up - no locals for Boise area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)