Problems recording

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
Has this happen to anyone else? I have the programs all set to record but for some reason they don't record. It's happen a few times now. Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Chris

mine has only missed about 2-3 recordings. IIRC they were all set to record when i had both satellite tuners recording and both OTA tuners recording. some other members have said they had problems with skipped recordings too but as of late not many. i have since not tried to record 4 things at once so i haven't had it happen.
now if you set a manual timer from DRA then it also has another bug that causes them to skip, at least on my machine.

I just had this over the weekend. For some reason (maybe after the sw update from last week?) it failed download the latest guide. Everything looked ok in the guide but recordings stopped. I then went forward, and even though the areas covered were still listed in the guide, a few hours later they were not. Check Switch didn't force a download, but a reboot worked. As soon as it came back up, it started recording instantly.

-Mike

well called tech support tonight about my 922. One recording 3 mins long (since it stopped it) because it is 100% full. They said it is a known issue since 114 SW updated. Guess I will be missing all my recording until I can delete a 100% of nothing. :)

And like they said i have done a soft/hard and all other types of resets. Hope they can get this figured out.

Maybe this is a different problem but seems that 114 has caused a few problems.

I'm recording Dancing With the Stars(SAT), NCIS: Los Angles(OTA), and The Voice(OTA) right now. All pre-scheduled and recording without any problems

I was suppose to be recording NCIS, NCIS Los Angles, and Body of Proof all OTA. Has been doing it since i can remember. Tech support said it is a known issue. Glad you 922 is working fine. I wouldn't wish this problem on anyone.

Sat 118 HD station

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)