Looks like It’s official Directv Buying Dish

No. Who said anything about AT&T? You told me I should "try working for 30 years".
Actually we were talking about Retirees discounts ...
I said I may end up losing mine .
I worked 30 years outside for ATT and I have a Discount currently, someone said something like D* not having retiree discounts.

Generally speaking, most don't make it 30 years anymore at ATT (they don't want you there that long and make life miserable for you )
I have a few friends from there that worked 40+ ...

Reactions: charlesrshell
Actually we were talking about Retirees discounts ...
I said I may end up losing mine .
I worked 30 years outside for ATT and I have a Discount currently, someone said something like D* not having retiree discounts.

Generally speaking, most don't make it 30 years anymore at ATT (they don't want you there that long and make life miserable for you )
I have a few friends from there that worked 40+ ...
Oh OK. I didn't know you were retired from AT&T. I thought you meant you were retired (from anywhere) and DIRECTV gave you a discount for being retired (from anywhere).

ATT does give a "retiree" (AARP) discount on wireless, but not for TV..

IMG_5353.png

I had no problem combining our car and our motorhome XM accounts into a single billing. My neighbor tried to combine his two cars, but they told him that since one was Sirius and the other XM, they couldn't do it.
Basically, they said they tried doing mine, actually said that they Did combine them, but I still end up with 2 bills due about 3 weeks apart.

You asked about anyone getting a retiree duscount. AT&T owns DirecTV so as a retiree of AT&T you get a retiree discount. He mentioned working for AT&T in the post right in front of yours.
As I said in a previous post…I did not know he was retired from AT&T. I thought he was talking about getting a discount from DIRECTV for just being retired (from anywhere) and I had never heard of DIRECTV giving a discount for being retired…sort of like a senior discount. So yes, I now understand it was an AT&T retiree discount because he retired from AT&T.

DTV & DISHTV, Wife said she heard they are merging next week on CNBC today?