Pro basketball on KYPX

Status
Please reply by conversation.

carload

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 9, 2003
TitanTV reports that KYPX will show the Arkansas RimRockers at the Mississippi Stingers in thrilling ABA action tonight at 6pm Central. Okay, it didn't say anything about thrilling, but Arkansas leads the West Division and Mississippi leads the East, so this might be as good as the ABA gets.

A quick call to the RimRocker office (I can't believe I did that) revealed that future TV games are scheduled for Jan. 29 (Colorado Storm at Arkansas, 7p Central) and Feb. 19 (St. Louis at Arkansas, 7p Central). Guy I talked to didn't know what station(s) were carrying tonight's game, much less these later two, but I suspect KYPX and another Arkansas station or two will broadcast those as well.

Despite what TitanTV says, the game tonight doesn't start until 7pm Central.

Or not. It's 7p Central, and KYPX is running America's Dumbest Videos or somesuch. Sometimes ya just gotta wonder where TitanTV gets these bizarre ideas.

Aha! Thanks to Iceberg's noticing that Equity's picked up some America One: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=41650, I went to the America One site. There was an ABA game scheduled for tonight, but the listing was updated yesterday with the note "Game Not Available".

The remainder of the America One / ABA telecast schedule:
Sat. 01/15 7:00 PM Carolina @ Nashville
Sat. 01/22 7:00 PM Kentucky @ Texas
Sat. 01/29 7:30 PM Colorado @ Arkansas
Thur. 02/10 7:30 PM Kansas City @ Baton Rouge
Sat. 02/12 7:00 PM All Star Legends Game / Slam Dunk Competition
Sat. 02/19 7:30 PM St. Louis @ Arkansas
Sat. 02/26 7:00 PM Georgia @ Nashville
Sat. 03/05 7:00 PM Cinncinati @ Kentucky
Sat. 03/12 TBA Regional Play-Offs Teams TBD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Can I share existing Dish Network RG6 cable with FTA dish/receiver?

Receiving NewsCentral on IA6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)