PBJ now on amc9

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Something else has appeared on the the satellite and it wasn't there this morning when I scanned it. It showing people walking and cars driving by and it at 11744 H 4219 and has the name of First Call on my receiver, it's night and not a glue what or where it's from. Live feed from Penn State from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Howdy folks,

I cannot get PBJ to scan in. Is the station still active? It wasn't just a feed, was it?
I am able to scan in RTV and TUFF on TP 11735 H SR 4439 and NBC NEWS (test pattern and tone) on 11776 H SR 4231 but nothing else on Ku.

Does anyone have the PCR, VPID and APID numbers handy? I would appreciate those codes if you have them.

Thanks

RADAR

Howdy folks,

I cannot get PBJ to scan in. Is the station still active? It wasn't just a feed, was it?
I am able to scan in RTV and TUFF on TP 11735 H SR 4439 and NBC NEWS (test pattern and tone) on 11776 H SR 4231 but nothing else on Ku.

Does anyone have the PCR, VPID and APID numbers handy? I would appreciate those codes if you have them.

Thanks

RADAR

Hope this helps... ;)

Oh, and I found it on 11734, 4439

Screenshot-27.png

Agreed..While we also have PBJ Over-The-Air in Canton, Ohio, It's not on cable. Thanks, Mr. Luken-And Iceberg, I agree that anything new in English is worth a look at..

Howdy folks,

worked fine here. On the Coolsat I just rescanned the Tp and 3 channels popped up
azbox I removed existing channels and rescanned
Manhattan scanned in just fine :)

sweet...found a schedule to print out :)

Central time zone

Attachments

• 51.3 - PBJ Schedule - PBJ NAT PGM .pdf
    128.3 KB · Views: 742
Some thoughts of what I've watched so far:Love the Mr. Magoo shows, especially The Famous Adventures..Like the Harveytoons, particularly when they stick a Wizard of Oz Cartoon on the end..Except for a time on Time Warner On Demand, I hadnt seen the "Oz" cartoons since I was a kid, and almost never in Color..Amazingly, I had never seen Rocket Robin Hood until today..Incredibly cheesy, but fun nonetheless..The US of Archie was kind of interesting..Saw Skppy The Bush Kangaroo a few weeks back on OTA WIVM-LD..Love having another option for good shows..

Conky:
Thanks for that. I had the OTA WIVM on a small tv here a few weeks back. Could not find the local Program Guide for WIVM-LD3..Takes time for new channels to be added..

This is nice for me to have the FTA option because I can't receive WIVM's signal well enough in Akron. I'm right on the fringe and can't get a lock on it.

tryed a couple of blind scans with the solomend of amc9. could not get pbj until i went to the transponder scan. hmmm. just wishing for a new receiver on the tv stand. charlie

I really like the PBJ channel, but I have two beefs about it:

1) Lack of programming: Infomercials in the morning followed by Lassie, Archies, Fat Albert, Skippy, Sgt Preston, etc in a rotation.
2) Many of the episodes are repeated (Example: saw Lassie Wednesday 6 & 6:30PM and the same episodes were shown on Thursday 6 & 6:30PM).

However, any channel we can get ITC we will take and additional programming will probably be added in time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

css

RTV in Hawaii!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)