Pansat 3500s. Im done.I think not?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

randycorb61

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
hello again.
ok here is what I got..my southern sat is 79W . and I set my sat to 189 true south. i can get all sats..i am useing usal to find the sats, then I save them..then I got back in and change usal to 1.2 and store the sat right? Question? Do I have to keep on doing the Satellite Scan everytime i want to change the Satellite to watch a different program on a nother satellite?/ OK if im on sat G10@ 1123W the i try to go back to say sat 79W it won't show any chanells..
Thanks
Randy in South Carolina :)

Not sure about the 3500 but on the Fortec you have to store and NUMBER the position when using DiSEqC 1.2

To Pete!

hi Pete
ok I did that. stored my southern sat as #27 then G10 #28 and so on. Question is do have to do a sat scan evertime I want to change sats?
Thanks Randy

Sounds like you may have fallen victim to the way the 3500 stores information like I did. If you go in and tweak with 1.2 you have to store at a "User defined positiion". They start at 27 but it is always set at "null" at first so you end up saving nothing. So change user position to 27 and save your TS there and keep track of everything until all the sats are setup (the ones that you use 1.2 for anyway). You do not need to scan every time you change birds.

randycorb61 said:
hi Pete
ok I did that. stored my southern sat as #27 then G10 #28 and so on. Question is do have to do a sat scan evertime I want to change sats?
Thanks Randy

From Pete

No you should not have to rescan the satellite each time.

one More Question..I hope!

ok I understand that..also my firmware on the pansat 3500s says 106 N.May 25,2005. could that be the problem? im getting my sd card this week to update firmware..
Thanks again Randy

hmm whats wrong?

hello me again :(
Also I am useing a old 18 inch dish for my audio..Question? On the Diseqc 4x1 switch i have the FTA going to lnb 1 in on switch..And 18 inch dish to lnb 2 on switch. Then in setup on Pansat I set FtA to 1# correct? Then for the audio I set #2 to #2 in settings? correct..Maybe im doing something wrong..Thanks
Randy

Sounds correct!

But for the DBS dish you will need to set the L.O. at 11250

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lost Fox Ark and UPN Ark on G10

C vs Ku Signal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)