Pansat 2500a help needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fuzzu247

Original poster
May 19, 2005
Hi I have just purchased a pansat 2500a receiver. After installing it it said download complete, I can now see the different channels available but I can not see any picture. I have plugged it directed into the tv, not using the rca jacks. Does anyone have any suggestions or explaination.

need more info

what is your setup (Dish size and whatnot). Are you sure its hooked up correctly?

What satellite are you trying to get?

Why would you download software when the factory software is just as good?

I reopened after getting a e-mail from the OP. It sounds like he is legit, and just needs some help. I did send an e-mail back asking them to post the setup (dish, LNb, etc) so we can help out :)

Yeah, I am thinking if some of the hackers start selling their equipment on ebay, then a legit person buying that equipment will probably have reinstall the original factory software. So more questions may come in the future but I am with you, until they convince the mods they are legit....

Pansat 2500a says scramble or bad signal

Thanks iceberg for reopening this thread. You asked to post the setup but where do i start to find out about the setup. The dish I can't see because its on the roof. I think its installed right because I had a company who does satellite installs to do it for me but for some reason I just can't get any channels from the pansat receiver. All I get is 1 channel and thats it it, all the others say scrambled or bad signal. What does that mean?

Sounds like you have a Dish Network dish on your roof.
The rest are scrambled because you don't have a paid subscription and a Dish Network receiver.

The only channels you'll get with that dish and your PanSat are GolTV and The NASA Channel.

You'll need a larger dish and a different LNB if you want to get the FTA channels on other satellites that don't need a subscription.
What other channels are you looking to receive?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KUSat 2600 install issue

Circular Polarization Satellite List

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts