Overcharged $100 on my March bill!

hhkr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 25, 2005
Big Sur, CA
I've been on the phone for the last four hours, I didn't realize the billing department had moved to New Delhi. Got cut off while I was on hold twice. Had to go through it all about four times.

Watch your bill.

On Feb 1, I got the HD Platinum package and with a receiver fee and a local fee, minus a dollar for no ABC, and my 5.99 local distants in SF my bill for this month said.

$262.97

I said wtf?? I was surprised to find out that the billing department barely spoke English. After 2 hours I argued my way to an $80 credit but that was still wrong. They were charging me the upgrade to the AEP for months I had already paid. The adjustments were the arguing point. They overcharged me for something I didn't even have and then they billed me for a full two months of hd platinum and I had already paid$86 which they forgot to credit me for. They charged me $22.99 for the difference between hd gold from before and the AEP I got on Feb 1st.

Another mysterious credit was the $5 credit for HD promotion. I'd been getting it for six months and I still had 6 months to go on that he said. No telling what that is.

Bottom line, check your bill and stay away from autopay.

Tim

the 5 dollar credit is probably for the promotion they were doing before all the new hd packs if you upgraded to the then hd pack . I am getting this too.
Scott did say in a post a couple of weeks ago that the new bills with all the chanages are likely to be wrong.

Adding a dish 300

issue with 942 HDMI output

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts