on screen guide?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
Need help with trying to get a on screen guide for my sonicview 1000 and 360 premier I have my dish setup on 97w. On my soincview 1000 I have on some channels it tells me whats on but no program guide. On my 360 nothing at all on guide plus nothing to tell me what show it is. On my 360 premier EPG and it comes up gibberish not a foreign language don't know what it is. Does anyone any advice on this?

Dan Rose

98% of the stations do not have EPG info.......Sadly FTA here on this side of the globe isnt like Europe where every channel has a EPG

Ok thank you Ice. One more thing. Have heard of anything coming down the pipe for new FTA channels?

Dan Rose

YES! There's a company called "Free-dBS" that ought to be broadcasting any. day. now.... ;) :hula:

oh crap...just when it was safe to go in the water....someone had to mention "them" again (I thought we had a rule that a 3 day ban was given if you mentioned that mythical company)? ;)

oh crap...just when it was safe to go in the water....someone had to mention "them" again (I thought we had a rule that a 3 day ban was given if you mentioned that mythical company)? ;)

any. day. now.! lol Hey, it's hard to estimate your resources when you are trying to start your own empire. There aren't any VC-2's to sell out of the back of a truck anymore for seed money!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Quick Questions for Tony and the other power users...

NEW OPENBOX S10 SCREEN FREEZING...NEED HELP!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)