NOW we'll see how GOOD or how much of a farce Belli-cheat really is....

Well...After 11 games, I have to say this is probably the best coaching he has done in awhile. Yeah, it's MUCH easier to coach when you have THE BEST QB in the league for the last 3 or 4 years with one of the greatest WR in the history of the league and one of the BEST spot/position WR in the league....but when you lose your franchise and have litterally no running game and STILL be 1 game behind 1st place with a NOBODY QB...you have done one damn good job.

Well...After 11 games, I have to say this is probably the best coaching he has done in awhile. Yeah, it's MUCH easier to coach when you have THE BEST QB in the league for the last 3 or 4 years with one of the greatest WR in the history of the league and one of the BEST spot/position WR in the league....but when you lose your franchise and have litterally no running game and STILL be 1 game behind 1st place with a NOBODY QB...you have done one damn good job.

I agree 100% :up

All that cheating really paid off ;)

i'm not a pats fan but when i discuss sports i always do my best to keep emotions out of it. that was last year or before that what ever. it's really time to move on. i personally don't like bill's attitude but i can't take away from him the great coaching job he's doing this year with injuries left and right. as far as we know all the tapes were destroyed and he has no more tapes, right? so let's give the coach some credit and move on to this season which is past the halfway mark already. :)

What are your Favorite Thanksgiving Day Football Memories?

Should the Lions keep their Thanksgiving Day game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts