NOW we'll see how GOOD or how much of a farce Belli-cheat really is....

and, FWIW, I am most certainly NOT a Pats fan.

As to the Coach, I think his resume in NY and NE more than outshoots his one misstep with the Browns.

AGAIN, we shall see.

And HOW long was he a HEAD COACH for the Jets? All about the time it takes to do a press conference, if I am not mistaken he NEVER coached the Jets as head coach. He was AN ASSISTANT to Bill Parcells. So therefore, his "resume in NY" does not count as "head coach".

I think they will be ok....Last time I looked they still had weapons. Sounds like they will be bringing in a veteran for a back up, but cassels knows the system.

Is Chris Simms.....That big of an upgrade over cassels???

Will come down to Denver's running game and Oakland's execution. Oakland has had the talent for a while, just no the leaders/coaching/whatever to get the production from it.

Denver's running game is highly suspect for the first time in a long while, if they can't run then Oakland's secondary will have a field day playing the pass.

If Denver can stay 2-dimensional they'll likely be able to grind it out and win, otherwise, Oakland will make a joke of them I think.

Hard to pick these games as a Chiefs fan, but it's time for the Broncos to reload and dump Shanahan and his staff so the rest of the division can enjoy a few years of them rebuilding. An embarrassing nationally televised loss will be a nice step in that direction :)

Why must you guys do this? Don't make me close this thread.

And HOW long was he a HEAD COACH for the Jets? All about the time it takes to do a press conference, if I am not mistaken he NEVER coached the Jets as head coach. He was AN ASSISTANT to Bill Parcells. So therefore, his "resume in NY" does not count as "head coach".

I think he was talking about his time as an assistant to Parcells with the other NY team... but I could be wrong.

Patriots will finish 11-5 win the division and a playoff game...

They probably will win the division because it stinks and the rest of their schedule is not exactly a meat grinder either... not sure about the playoff game, though.

They probably will win the division because it stinks and the rest of their schedule is not exactly a meat grinder either... not sure about the playoff game, though.

I think so too. The division is just as bad as the AFC West. I don't think the Jets are good enough to beat the Pats for the division...but beware of Buffalo.....I think they will be the sleeper in the AFC.

I have have been called names and have yet to say a thing. Do what you gotta do Ramy....but I have YET to call anyone an "idiot" or a "jackass"....

No, but to you, Mr. Bellichick is 'Belle-jerk'. Thats a pretty good shot over the bow.

The Pats in Indy should be a good game, since Indy lost yesterday, too.

I'm not sure what this means to the rest of the season, BUT, Indy got their hats handed to them, and everybody else
's darlings du juor, the Chargers, lost yesterday to an inferior team. Meanwhile the Pat's still managed to win, without Brady. My money says the Pat's still find themselves in the playoffs at the seasons end.

AGAIN, we shall see.

Good to see you're up on what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Belichick was with the GIANTS from 1979 through 1990, helping to win 2 SB's. He was hired by Cleveland coming off of the 2nd one.

Here's something you obviously didn't know, either - Parcells has NEVER been to the SB without Belichick in his staff (86, 90, 96).

Good to see you're up on what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Belichick was with the GIANTS from 1979 through 1990, helping to win 2 SB's. He was hired by Cleveland coming off of the 2nd one.

Here's something you obviously didn't know, either - Parcells has NEVER been to the SB without Belichick in his staff (86, 90, 96).

I do know what I was talking about, my statement was based AS A HEAD COACH. Maybe....just maybe, you have comprehension issues....:rolleyes:

You were wrong again. Welcome to another 4 win season. LMAO :haha

If I am not mistaken, YOUR Patsy started out one year losing 31-0 at home to Buffalo a few years back....and made the playoffs....so, I will stand by 6-10/7-9 season prediction.....if I am not mistaken, you predicted a 13 win season...did you not? You STAND BY THAT prediction still?

Jesus... some of you people need to take some chill pills.

First off, the name calling point is stupid. Calling someone on here an idiot and calling "Belli-cheat" are two different things. The idiot thing is a direct insult that the person can read/hear, while Belli-cheat will not be heard by Bill (at least not from here.)

As for the success of the Patriots being all on Bill, quite frankly I didn't think that the Patriots had much of a chance this year even with Brady being able to play. I think they're still shaken by the loss from last year, the other teams have seen what it takes to beat the Pats, the team is a year older, and other teams in the division have become better as well. As good as the Pats were last year and with everyone all but giving them the trophy from week 1, I always said that they were not going to win it all, and if they couldn't do it last year, I seriously doubt they could do it this year.

My main point (yes I have one in all this rambling,) is that people can't say that the Pats were golden this year were it not for Brady getting hurt, nor can they say that Bill is a bad coach because he couldn't bring his team to the AFC title game with backup/unwanted qbs. There are too many other factors that can be used against each of those scenarios. Let's just all watch and see what happens.

Jesus... some of you people need to take some chill pills.

First off, the name calling point is stupid. Calling someone on here an idiot and calling "Belli-cheat" are two different things. The idiot thing is a direct insult that the person can read/hear, while Belli-cheat will not be heard by Bill (at least not from here.)

As for the success of the Patriots being all on Bill, quite frankly I didn't think that the Patriots had much of a chance this year even with Brady being able to play. I think they're still shaken by the loss from last year, the other teams have seen what it takes to beat the Pats, the team is a year older, and other teams in the division have become better as well. As good as the Pats were last year and with everyone all but giving them the trophy from week 1, I always said that they were not going to win it all, and if they couldn't do it last year, I seriously doubt they could do it this year.

My main point (yes I have one in all this rambling,) is that people can't say that the Pats were golden this year were it not for Brady getting hurt, nor can they say that Bill is a bad coach because he couldn't bring his team to the AFC title game with backup/unwanted qbs. There are too many other factors that can be used against each of those scenarios. Let's just all watch and see what happens.

Nice to know there are a few that think clearly....nice post:up

Calm down guys, they've still got Randy Moss! :rolleyes:

OK, I'll admit it, because Randy Moss is from the hills, gotta pull for people in the hills!

BTW, I'm just watching how Chad Pennington is going to handle things in Miami, the Dolphins haven't had a winning season in years.:shh

What are your Favorite Thanksgiving Day Football Memories?

Should the Lions keep their Thanksgiving Day game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts