NOW we'll see how GOOD or how much of a farce Belli-cheat really is....

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
I have never wanted a player to get hurt and I never do. But you would think this is karma considering all the crap with the Pats. NOW we will see IF Belli-jerk is the real thing when it comes to coaching....is it the system or was to Brady?

You are an idiot.

Lets not redredge the cheating stuff again.

It was fined, the main investigation did not suspend Bellichick, so that is a dead issue. They all do it, blah blah blah. We all will never agree on all of it, so why try yet again.

Saying that, I do think it was all Tom Brady, asnd Bellichick is Not that good a coach.

You are an idiot.

It was fined, the main investigation did not suspend Bellichick, so that is a dead issue. They all do it, blah blah blah. We all will never agree on all of it, so why try yet again.

Saying that, I do think it was all Tom Brady, asnd Bellichick is Not that good a coach.

LMAO....I am an idiot??!!

He was fined, because.....drumroll please....because he was caught cheating....hello?! anyone home?!

Oh, and thanks for the name calling....I won't reduce myself to your level, but your opening line pretty much says it all.....:up:rolleyes:

I have never wanted a player to get hurt and I never do. But you would think this is karma considering all the crap with the Pats. NOW we will see IF Belli-jerk is the real thing when it comes to coaching....is it the system or was to Brady?

I hope they lose the rest of their games, just my 2 cents.

You are an idiot.

Pretty much nailed that.

Helium in a football is 1000x worse than "spy-gate" if Goofdell wasn't a former Jet employee, this would of died that night.

Patriots will finish 11-5 win the division and a playoff game.

Can't wait to see Matt & Bill give to Lane & JaMarcus, maybe the raiders can stay with in 3 td's instead of the 5 it would of been if Tom were playing.

Pretty much nailed that.

Helium in a football is 1000x worse than "spy-gate" if Goofdell wasn't a former Jet employee, this would of died that night.

Patriots will finish 11-5 win the division and a playoff game.

Can't wait to see Matt & Bill give to Lane & JaMarcus, maybe the raiders can stay with in 3 td's instead of the 5 it would of been if Tom were playing.

Yes sirr...when you have an NO ARGUMENT...nothing like resorting to name calling. You two have proved that point twice as fast and just as easy.

Again, we shall see HOW GOOD a coach or HOW GOOD a system New England has.

I can't wait to see my Raiders play New England EITHER. I thought they would be close and maybe win OUT RIGHT WITH Brady there.;)

Yes sirr...when you have an NO ARGUMENT...nothing like resorting to name calling. You two have proved that point twice as fast and just as easy.

Again, we shall see HOW GOOD a coach or HOW GOOD a system New England has.

I can't wait to see my Raiders play New England EITHER. I thought they would be close and maybe win OUT RIGHT WITH Brady there.;)

This is a stupid argument. The preseason showed it takes great personnel executing their system for it to be successful.

Unlike in Oakland, where they have great personnel, but haven't had the system for them since Gruden, allowing Callahan to coast into the best Super Bowl I've ever watched.

This is a stupid argument. The preseason showed it takes great personnel executing their system for it to be successful.

Unlike in Oakland, where they have great personnel, but haven't had the system for them since Gruden, allowing Callahan to coast into the best Super Bowl I've ever watched.

WHY?? EVERYONE anoited Belli-jerk as the best coach in the world yet he SUCKED in Cleveland.

The preseason ??!! THE PRESESON??!! IT means NOTHING! New Englad was 0 FOR in the preseason....do I think they will suck this year....??!! NO ! So IF you base how a team is gonna do by PRESEASON, you really don't know much about football or any other sport. Preseason is for getting guys in shape and learning playbooks. Winning is the least of any teams worries when it comes to the NFL.

WHY?? EVERYONE anoited Belli-jerk as the best coach in the world yet he SUCKED in Cleveland.

The preseason ??!! THE PRESESON??!! IT means NOTHING! New Englad was 0 FOR in the preseason....do I think they will suck this year....??!! NO ! So IF you base how a team is gonna do by PRESEASON, you really don't know much about football or any other sport. Preseason is for getting guys in shape and learning playbooks. Winning is the least of any teams worries when it comes to the NFL.

I might have called you an idiot, which is really true, but I also said I think that Brady was all of it and Bellichick was not that great a coach, but I guess my statements don't fit in with what you wanted to hear, so like alot of idiots, you IGNORE what was said, and ironically, I was agreeing with you in a way.

I just don't think the spygate stuff gets to any level to be rehashed and only an idiot would bring it up A YEAR LATER after it went through the hearing, the fines were given, and the request for suspension of Bellichick was denied, so it is over.

That is why I called you an idiot, not cause of your opinions, but of your idiotic way of rehashing something to make a completely different point.

'Nuff said?

Or should I go on?

The Patriots didn't just lose, they were miserable in the preseason. They haven't had a coaching turnover that I am aware of off the top of my head, so Cassel has had the similar playbook/system, and looked horrible.

Lucky for him, the Chiefs are pretty horrible too (as a Chiefs fan, and with you as a Raiders fan, I think we can agree here :)).

Preseason is far from meaningless, you just need to understand what you are looking at. They were resting on their laurels though, the thought of Tom Brady curing all that ails meant those poor performances meant little in his absence. Now that it's the real thing, we'll see how people step up when it counts.

I might have called you an idiot, which is really true, but I also said I think that Brady was all of it and Bellichick was not that great a coach, but I guess my statements don't fit in with what you wanted to hear, so like alot of idiots, you IGNORE what was said, and ironically, I was agreeing with you in a way.

I just don't think the spygate stuff gets to any level to be rehashed and only an idiot would bring it up A YEAR LATER after it went through the hearing, the fines were given, and the request for suspension of Bellichick was denied, so it is over.

That is why I called you an idiot, not cause of your opinions, but of your idiotic way of rehashing something to make a completely different point.

'Nuff said?

Or should I go on?

But YOU seemed to have IGNORED my statement because I was quetioning your beloved team and/or coach...and restorted to the name calling because people who do that, like mentioned many times before on this site....have no pot to piss in when they have no argument.

Shall I gone on?:rolleyes:

But YOU seemed to have IGNORED my statement because I was quetioning your beloved team and/or coach...and restorted to the name calling because people who do that, like mentioned many times before on this site....have no pot to piss in when they have no argument.

Shall I gone on?:rolleyes:

Where did I say they are my beloved team?

I don't like the Patriots all that much. I live in Boston, but watch all the games for entertainment. I lean towards the (Gulp) 49'ers, where I used to live

I told you Bellichick was not a good coach, and Brady was all of it.

The name calling was due to you bringing up a DEAD SUBJECT in defense of your CURRENT position, which always ticks me off.

The Spygate is over and done, I agree with you on Bellichick, what else do you want?

Where did I say they are my beloved team?

I don't like the Patriots all that much. I live in Boston, but watch all the games for entertainment. I lean towards the (Gulp) 49'ers, where I used to live

I told you Bellichick was not a good coach, and Brady was all of it.

The name calling was due to you bringing up a DEAD SUBJECT in defense of your CURRENT position, which always ticks me off.

The Spygate is over and done, I agree with you on Bellichick, what else do you want?

I didn't want anything in the 1st place. I SIMPLY stated that karma is a bitch. You NEEDED to use "idiot" to make you point. I didn't.....

Could you at least give us a few thoughts on your Raider opener tonight?

Personally, I see them demolishing Denver- their window of opportunity is closing.

Could you at least give us a few thoughts on your Raider opener tonight?

Personally, I see them demolishing Denver- their window of opportunity is closing.

I think they will win today because they will have the home fans rabid. We have a MUCH improved defense, some NEW speed at A skilled position and JaMarcus has BOTH a full preseason under his belt AND most of last season to learn the system. Denver....I hate their guts....because they are Denver. ;) But in all seriousness, they are not the Dnever teams of the last 10 years. I don's see them as strong as they use to be. The run defense was terrible for them last year....30th in the league. The Raiders were worse, but Kalimba Edwards and Trevor Scott will put some serious pressure on the QB and Sands, Richardson, Kelly and Warren will take care of the middle.

I will say, the Raiders in an a close one 27-20.

and, FWIW, I am most certainly NOT a Pats fan.

As to the Coach, I think his resume in NY and NE more than outshoots his one misstep with the Browns.

What are your Favorite Thanksgiving Day Football Memories?

Should the Lions keep their Thanksgiving Day game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)