No picture on TV in BR

floridasatellite

Original poster
Sep 22, 2004
I have the Dish Network 322 Dual Reciver. I have the reciver in my LR and 2nd signal going to my BR. I tried splitting the signal in the BR to have same signal go to my son's room. No picture. I put the 3rd on channel 60 like my tv in the BR. No picture. Are these new receivers tuned to the tv tuner? I disconnected my 27" and connected my son's 20" in the BR and no signal. I changed tv to tv and cable setup and still get to signal. What could be the problem? I should be able to put whatever tv i want in the BR. PLEASE HELP!

Tech's Setup - Reciver in living room with 2 lines going to reciver ... coax goes back outside to splitter (from cable set) and feeds to bedroom. Signal is perfect.

Here's some things to check:

You do have the coax cable connected to the yellow coax in the back of TV 2.

The TV2 output is modulated to UHF CH 60 by default, so if you don't have a TV that can automatically detect both UHF and CATV at the same time you need to switch the TV to off air.

TV 1 is connected via RCA and TV is connected via Coax cable. I know that the 3rd TV that I'm testing has a ANT/Cable option in the menu. I've tried both options and checked channel 60. The display is red on the TV. I think on the receiver it is set to AIR ... whatever that means.

Try changing Modulator and the TV to channel 73. The default for Air is 60. The default for cable is 73.

Do you have the splitter hooked up right, Is the output of the receiver going into the input of the splitter (you might have it in one of the outputs)

Thanks BFG!! I changed the modulator for TV to Cable instead of Air. Set the modulator to channel 73 then went bedroom and had both tv's scan for signal. Both TV's have a great signal. One TV picked it up on channel 22 and the other one on channel 73. Now I can go to bed!

L205 New Features!

wtf kind of LNB is this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)