No DVR during storm!

sktrus

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2020
Ken ta kee
Hello friends. This happened couple days ago. Today, I had the same issue

. Slight rain. About 9:45 am. Central KY. Live tv with satellite was interrupted.. Lost signal message on the screen. That’s why I have recordings. I use the remote, go to dvr. All I see is two icons. Prime time and on demand. There should be at least 20-25 icons showing different recordings. None is there.

When this happened the first time I unplugged the Joey2 and replugged it. It made no difference.
I did not have this problem in the past during weather interruption.

Then, I lost the power about 10 minutes. When it was back Hopper 3 and Joey 2 restarted. Live tv was back. I checked dvr. All the icons were back.
Any ideas to prevent this happening again?
Thank you.

Have you insulted a witch, or a gypsy, lately?
IMG_1370.jpeg

Hello friends. This happened couple days ago. Today, I had the same issue

. Slight rain. About 9:45 am. Central KY. Live tv with satellite was interrupted.. Lost signal message on the screen. That’s why I have recordings. I use the remote, go to dvr. All I see is two icons. Prime time and on demand. There should be at least 20-25 icons showing different recordings. None is there.

When this happened the first time I unplugged the Joey2 and replugged it. It made no difference.
I did not have this problem in the past during weather interruption.

Then, I lost the power about 10 minutes. When it was back Hopper 3 and Joey 2 restarted. Live tv was back. I checked dvr. All the icons were back.
Any ideas to prevent this happening again?
Thank you.
If/when this happens again go to your Hopper 3 and see if you see the same issue. If you do, do a red button restart or an unplug restart on the Hopper 3. Remember, your Joeys are clients of the Hopper all of the data is on the Hopper and sent to the Joey.

Upgrade to hopper 3?

Sirusxm on dish