NFL Pre-Season Games and RZ

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ranmic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 11, 2009
Sun, Sun and more Sun!!!!
I see that some games will be played on the RZ channel. Any clue to if RZ (Directv) will carry the pre-season games? I have (or will have) ST for the regular season, but not sure how the pre-season works.

Thanks for any info.

As far as I know Pre-Season games aren't included in ST, I've had ST for 5 of the last 6 seasons and never had pre-season games. I would love it, be better than paying the extra $20 on NFL.com for pre-season live subscription.

Thanks, I've had ST for the past couple of seasons and didn't remember seeing any pre-season games.....thought maybe I was loosing my mind. BTW, good pickup on Manningham and Moss.

I see that some games will be played on the RZ channel. Any clue to if RZ (Directv) will carry the pre-season games? I have (or will have) ST for the regular season, but not sure how the pre-season works.

Thanks for any info.

Preseason games air on the NFL Network, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN, and your local network affiliates. NFL Network airs every preseason game, but only a handful are live. I have not heard anything about the RZ channel airing games. In the past, the channel hasn't started airing until week 1.

Thanks, I've had ST for the past couple of seasons and didn't remember seeing any pre-season games.....thought maybe I was loosing my mind. BTW, good pickup on Manningham and Moss.

no prob, and excited for Manningham and Moss, hope they bring more pop to our offense, need more WR production.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Any value to receivers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)