NFL Network in HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Proc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2005
Motown
With the NFL announcing that some games will be shown on its NFL Network next year, it got me to wondering if D* will get this channel in HD? The local cable companies here (Comcast and Wide Open West) both have this station in HD. If D* doesn't carry it in HD, then, obviously no HD football for us.

Any word on the street on this? Will the NFL Network go HD on D*?

Proc said:
With the NFL announcing that some games will be shown on its NFL Network next year, it got me to wondering if D* will get this channel in HD? The local cable companies here (Comcast and Wide Open West) both have this station in HD. If D* doesn't carry it in HD, then, obviously no HD football for us.

Any word on the street on this? Will the NFL Network go HD on D*?
They already use 98 to show NFL Network in HD when they need to (game of the week usually). I'm sure it will be done that way for NFL games.

aec4, thanks for heads-up on that. I bet that is exactly what they will do. Show the game of the week on Ch. 98.

rkr0923 said:
wouldn't hold my breath on that
why? They do it all season now when they show their 1 hour game of the week show. They even do it in the summer if they are showing a game of the week.

I can virtually gaurantee they will do it with the NFL games.

There is no way D* won't show the NFL Network game in HD. They are consistantly showing NHL games from OLN that are broadcast in HD, so I think they will do the NFL games

Dish has NFL network and we got the HD game of the week, so I only imagine that if the games will be broadcasted in HD that Dish will get it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Searching for Signal SAT 1 - HELP!

Whie the Dish folks are Celebrating...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)