NFL 2023-2024 Season

Yes, I missed the Sarcasm of just got to the NFL.

But he has been in the media spot light well before the Taylor stuff, starting with after 10 years in the NFL, 8 Pro Bowls and 2 Super Bowls, which led to him hosting SNL in March, basically 6 months before the Taylor Swift whatever ever it is and I do not care.

Just because TMZ and the others are paying attention now, does not mean the media did not know about him.

And what real NFL fan cares about those sites?
Like I said, He's been a well known Star for many years now .... The Media likes to Think that she's the reason hes getting attention ...

There have been a couple on this forum who have forecast everything from the league's decline, nobody watches streaming NFL games and even a franchise outright failing, is why I said that. It's hilarious.
Some was for reasons like silly things like taking a knee......you know blasphemy, for speaking out. I sure dont see NFL hurting as of yet!

I guess you havent followed the stupid Deion Sanders hype? I think thats 10x worse! Never knew the coach played on the field?
Now that was nuts. As if Colorado defeated Alabama, Ohio State, and Notre Dame. Give the guy some time to coach before canonizing him.

Reactions: AZ. and Jimbo
Anybody want to lay odds on the Packers GM still having a job at the end of the season? Could even happen before the season ends but the Packers don't usually fire people during the season. This guy has made such a mess. Not only did he not give Rodgers any receivers, he got rid of the only one they had, Davante Adams. He drafts a 3rd string quality QB who's college resume reads, in his final year before being drafted - 20TD, 17 Ints, and an off-target rate of 15.5% , the worst of the entire 2020 rookies. And for this guy he throws Rodgers under the bus? Last night they played a bad Raiders team and he goes 0TD, 3 Ints, and they lose. They have exactly 1 offensive player and that's A J Dillon, everybody else is practice squad material including the QB. By the way, when the Packers drafted Love, Tee Higgins was still on the board. You think Rodgers and the Packers could have used him?

Here's an interesting tidbit, in the past 20 years only one first round pick has caught a TD for the Packers and that was Marcedes Lewis last year. He was not drafted by the Packers. In the past 20 years 80 receivers have been taken in the first round and 16 have made the Pro Bowl. Doesn't sound impressive until you find out that in the same time period 562 receivers were taken in the rest of the draft and only 19 have made the Pro Bowl. Gee, which percentage of success might be the better option? :rolleyes:

Reactions: madmadworld
Anybody want to lay odds on the Packers GM still having a job at the end of the season? Could even happen before the season ends but the Packers don't usually fire people during the season. This guy has made such a mess. Not only did he not give Rodgers any receivers, he got rid of the only one they had, Davante Adams. He drafts a 3rd string quality QB who's college resume reads, in his final year before being drafted - 20TD, 17 Ints, and an off-target rate of 15.5% , the worst of the entire 2020 rookies. And for this guy he throws Rodgers under the bus? Last night they played a bad Raiders team and he goes 0TD, 3 Ints, and they lose. They have exactly 1 offensive player and that's A J Dillon, everybody else is practice squad material including the QB. By the way, when the Packers drafted Love, Tee Higgins was still on the board. You think Rodgers and the Packers could have used him?

Here's an interesting tidbit, in the past 20 years only one first round pick has caught a TD for the Packers and that was Marcedes Lewis last year. He was not drafted by the Packers. In the past 20 years 80 receivers have been taken in the first round and 16 have made the Pro Bowl. Doesn't sound impressive until you find out that in the same time period 562 receivers were taken in the rest of the draft and only 19 have made the Pro Bowl. Gee, which percentage of success might be the better option? :rolleyes:
I see the Packers as a very good above average organization.....The problem is this Americas team cheer base, and a office thats never in 110%.....You have 2 great QBs ( for 30 years!)and you pull off only 2 Super Bowls?
Great regular season, but post season? They have been through some real good coaching staffs also!

Buckeyes WR Marvin Harrison should be the first pick (outside of the QB's they decide to raise up on that golden QB pedestal) ...
Yes, he's the Son of Colts HOF Marvin Harrison ....

And Just as Good or Better than Dad

Has the same Work Ethic and dedication.

Maxx Crosby is a Beast ...

On almost any given play it was exponentially more entertaining just watching Max work rather than what the offense was trying to execute.

Was nice to see VGK there though w/ the Cup.

1696992157032.png

Reactions: Jimbo
Watch a game like I just watched, just brings all your hopes that they have finally turned things around………. just crashing down.

Last edited:
Man, after 9 Super Bowls appearances in 17 or so seasons and 6 Super Bowl titles, the Patriots can't catch a break! ;)

At least they are scoring now. Jones is having accuracy issues here and there. I don't think we should throw him under the bus yet. That last INT yesterday was a mix of bad luck and a low throw. And gosh, the one time he does get the ball way down field, it was a drop. Wasn't a perfect throw, but should have been caught. Douglas had an awesome day overall.

Man, after 9 Super Bowls appearances in 17 or so seasons and 6 Super Bowl titles, the Patriots can't catch a break! ;)

At least they are scoring now. Jones is having accuracy issues here and there. I don't think we should throw him under the bus yet. That last INT yesterday was a mix of bad luck and a low throw. And gosh, the one time he does get the ball way down field, it was a drop. Wasn't a perfect throw, but should have been caught. Douglas had an awesome day overall.
Well as I told all my Patriot friends, enjoy that ride, sooner or later reality strikes, and you never know how long!

Jim Harbaugh left Michigan for the Chargers.

UFL (United Football League) Spring 2024 Schedule