New Wally or Pathway x2 Problem?

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Each night after going to bed my new Wally loses connection to the Pathway. I changed out the cable and it still did it this morning. To get it back working I unplug and plug the power back in. This starts the setup mode and everything then works. In my RV the TV outlets are connected to the kitchen GFI outlet that is connected to the kitchen, bath and wetbay GFI breaker. I have my Starlink router plugged into the wetbay outlet. Could the problem be that it is plugged into a GFI outlet instead of a regular outlet? I would like to know if this could be it before I start drilling a hole to connect the power cable to the microwave outlet.

After the nightly reset, the Wally will not acquire signal on its own when connected to a mobile antenna. Are you seeing the Mobile Antenna Setup Screen when you wake up or something else?

Reactions: charlesrshell
After the nightly reset, the Wally will not acquire signal on its own when connected to a mobile antenna. Are you seeing the Mobile Antenna Setup Screen when you wake up or something else?
It is the mobile antenna setup screen, but it will not work until I unplug it.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell

New display showing up

vip 722

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest posts