NCIS

Sopranos/Star Wars III level bad resolution to the Ziva issue. She just "quits". Not shot. Not made head of the Mossad. Not anything.

Sopranos/Star Wars III level bad resolution to the Ziva issue. She just "quits". Not shot. Not made head of the Mossad. Not anything.

Kind of like the actress that plays her in real life. She was offered a lot of money to stay and she just quits .

I think theres more to the story that were not hearing/seeing.

People get burned out eventually and everyone is different.

I think theres more to the story that were not hearing/seeing.

People get burned out eventually and everyone is different.

I think she misses her family in Chile ,where she is from. It has been 8 years since she left them to do NCIS. But you would think she could of sent for them, to be with her up here while she is doing the show. But what ever reason , she can always come back for a cameo episode in the future if she and the director of the show want to bring her back .

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 3

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"Under the Radar": When a Navy lieutenant goes missing, the team uses Twitter to help solve the case; McGee's badge is missing.

S~

Good episode tonight, and I don´t miss Ziva,
I can enjoy the show more, without the sexual tension between her and DiNozzo :D

Tell me no one else here would love to have sexual tension with Ziva :D ;) I know I would and have the x with her :D :)

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 4

Tuesday, october 15, 2013

"Anonymous was a Woman": A murder investigation brings Gibbs and McGee to Afghanistan where they encounter a women's shelter tied to Mike Franks' past.

S~

I missed the last episode due to a local channel issue. I have to wait for OnDemand on DirecTV.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 now Free

Very good show tonight and interesting the story how franks did this and gibbs knew about it and still helped tem out in the end!! :)

My wife watches this, seasons behind, on Dish. Sounds like major surprises coming her way.

I enjoyed tonight´s episode, and I have to say I don´t miss Ziva, and hey that polygraph girl was good interrogating that guy ;)

For All Mankind (Apple TV+)

Star Trek: Picard