NCIS

Ya know they never did show the rest of that scene, My Dad and I were discussing that too.

He didn't shoot Fernell, he was in the episode and doing fine.

No they showed on the screen that all events of the episode were what lead up to the shooting and we still haven't got there.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

IMHO, there are really 4 possible solutions.

1 - Ziva gets killed.

2 - They catch all the bad guys and all is well, but some sense of duty makes her return to Israel

3 - Ziva figures out she is a target "for life" and embarks on a life "off the grid", meaning Tony can pine away for his lost love, with him getting a yearly e-mail or postcard from Zambia or wherever.

4 - Ziva if revealed to have been a spy all along.

IMHO, there are really 4 possible solutions.

1 - Ziva gets killed.

2 - They catch all the bad guys and all is well, but some sense of duty makes her return to Israel

3 - Ziva figures out she is a target "for life" and embarks on a life "off the grid", meaning Tony can pine away for his lost love, with him getting a yearly e-mail or postcard from Zambia or wherever.

4 - Ziva if revealed to have been a spy all along.

5. Ziva kills herself . Surprises everyone with a suicide note revealing that she couldn't stand to be with out Tony.:p

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 2

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"Past, Present and Future": Determined to find Ziva, Tony follows leads in Israel; Gibbs and the team continue their search for Parsa and his expanding terrorist ring.

S~

Great show and good way to send Ziva off and way to bring her back when she decides to come back and love Fornell getting shot in the butt!! :)

Great show and good way to send Ziva off and way to bring her back when she decides to come back and love Fornell getting shot in the butt!! :)

Yes, Furnell got shot, not really sure how he got in the way, the bullet wasn't intended for him.
When the shot was taken, I could have swore that Furnell was to the right of the guy getting out of the car.

I'll take a guess that the guy he shot (cell phone that is) died ?

Cote de Pablo Departs 'NCIS': Fans Go Through 5 Stages of Post-Ziva Grief http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/fall-tv/c...gh-5-stages-of-post-ziva-grief-050110487.html
Good Lord, some fans are taking this Ziva way toooo serious .

Cast members come and go on all long lasting shows.
NCIS has been around what 11 years now and the 4 mainstays (original members) have been here all along .

Ziva took the place of an agent I liked even better, anyone remember Kate.
How about Jenny Sheppard, like her much better than Vance.
Franks is now gone, like him too.

Good Lord, some fans are taking this Ziva way toooo serious .

Cast members come and go on all long lasting shows.
NCIS has been around what 11 years now and the 4 mainstays (original members) have been here all along .

Ziva took the place of an agent I liked even better, anyone remember Kate.
How about Jenny Sheppard, like her much better than Vance.
Franks is now gone, like him too.

Amen to that!! :)

For All Mankind (Apple TV+)

Star Trek: Picard