My Family TV :V-ME :Canella 121W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

yankee495

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
Southwest Missouri
I have a S9 and 6.5 ' dish. I'm on 121 because I can get enough at times to see the my family TV logo.

Scans at 3979V 29270 V3130 A 3131 P3130 SID 113.

S84 Q60+ (Q jumping from 60-63-65-63-60 etc.)

I was shooting for MY family TV but can't get anything on that TP. It is all blocky. I have no one to watch it....so I time shifted it and held it a hair this way, that way, you get it. Came in and still no clear pic recorded.

I have read about 422 SD and HD, slow & fast blocks. There is a tree there but it is gonna be cut down and all other ITC channels come in. I thought it might be the LNB V only...but I am getting other TP's on the V side. They are also about the same S&Q and rock solid.

Please don't make me go Duh! I have searched and all I can find is about when it moved to 121.

My Family tv at 3979 V 29273 is coming in very good on 7.5 Dish with Q 92 with a Coolsat 5000 receiver

Have you checked the skew? If you are moving an Az-El mount, the skew will have to be changed.

Yes, I had just stuck the new DMX741 on the dish a few days ago...so cold I just tweaked it a little bit. Today I spent more time on it and it never got better...not even a point. So I guess I had it pretty close.

Tonight, rock solid. There was some haze today, but no thick clouds...

I'll check it tomorrow...and also it is locked in at 3979V 29270...not 29273.Tried that today too.Notta!

Last night it was a Q70...today Q60 and gone again. I am at 38N and 94W and the sun is not directly in line yet...

For the new guys, in the winter, well, between seasons when the sun moves (North and South) it can become aligned with your dish almost directly depending where it is pointed.

On analog that caused noise called sparklies...on DVB it still makes noise and degrades the signal to noise ratio. I'm guessing this may be the cause. When inline it can completely wipe out a signal, even on the old analog. I think a bigger dish just make more signal and more noise.

Try and change the LNBF out maybe the one that you are using the Frequency is drifting

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Viewsat MAXHD file

idea: bin file for the list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts