My At9 install w/Pics

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just two years ago, I will agree that Direct had Dish beat fr most subscribers.

But, now, Rupert has really taken them downhill.

You'd have to look back to Cowboy Mahoney's and through the entire evolution of their systems to reall know how good DirecTV used to be.....

2005 NEC Changes Summary Articles 800 through 830a

States "You must ground the incoming cable as close as practicable to the point of entrance"
To me this state the cable coming from the POE should be grounded to me indicating the block should be inside.

I do have a different documentation as I stated earlier to back this up.

http://www.mikeholt.com/mojonewsarc...ummary-Articles-800-through-830a~20050412.php
Article 820. Community Antenna Television (CATV) and Radio Distribution Systems

This article focuses on the distribution of television and radio signals within a facility or on a property via cable, rather than their transmission or reception via antenna. These signals are limited-energy, but they are high frequency.

* As with Article 800, you must determine the "point of entrance" for these circuits.
* You must ground the incoming cable as close as practicable to the point of entrance.
* If you locate cables above a suspended ceiling, route and support them to allow access via panel removal.
* Clearances are critical. Article 820 provides extensive clearance requirements. For example, Article 820 requires at least 6 ft of clearance between coaxial cable and lightning conductors.
* If you use a separate grounding electrode, you must run a bonding jumper to the power grounding system.
* Text revised to clarify that the accessible portion of abandoned coaxial cables must be removed.
* New FPN alerts the Code user to a comprehensive standard that identifies what "installed in a neat and workmanlike manner" means. And section revised to that CATV cables must be secured in place and that the ceiling support wires or ceiling grid must not be used for this purpose.
* New FPN alerts the Code user that limiting the length of the grounding conductor should reduce voltages that may develop between the building's power and communications systems during a lightning event.
* New subsections added to recognize the use of raceways designed for coaxial cables.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Problem with on-screen guide

MPEG 4 Bit Rate... Can this be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)