More and more streaming FAST channels on DISH

syphix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
Today, DISH added 9 more streaming FAST channels (090-01 thru 090-11). With all these streaming additions in the 90’s, I’m hoping Hoppers will be able to record them at some point. Live TV buffering is there, with pause, rewind, etc. so how far behind can scheduling a recording? Even if it is limited to just one stream recording at a time…

One can wish…

So what are the issues with making them recordable
Maybe rights issues.

But I can record content from FAST Channels on my Tablo, so from a technological standpoint, no reason they should not be able to do so.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Today, DISH added 9 more streaming FAST channels (090-01 thru 090-11). With all these streaming additions in the 90’s, I’m hoping Hoppers will be able to record them at some point. Live TV buffering is there, with pause, rewind, etc. so how far behind can scheduling a recording? Even if it is limited to just one stream recording at a time…

One can wish…
Does this work on Wallys with the internet adapter installed?

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Wally has built in ethernet and needs no "internet adapter" so not sure what you're asking about. If you mean the AirTV adapter that has nothing to do with the internet connection, that's for OTA TV via an antenna.
That is fine if you have an ethernet connection available but if not you need wifi and there is an adapter for that for the Wally.

Hopper3 HDD swap

St Louis Locals