Max logon not working

cypherstream

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
PA
Anyone experiencing issues logging into the streaming app Max? I go to log in, choose DirecTV as the provider, successfully authenticate, but then it says it can’t verify subscription. All the HBO linear channels are working just fine.

Tried on iPhone, AppleTV and LG WebOS.

ae576be0a4f57f5918ac042af1d2e7b1.jpg

Anyone experiencing issues logging into the streaming app Max? I go to log in, choose DirecTV as the provider, successfully authenticate, but then it says it can’t verify subscription. All the HBO linear channels are working just fine.

Tried on iPhone, AppleTV and LG WebOS.

ae576be0a4f57f5918ac042af1d2e7b1.jpg
do you actually get Max from Directv, or is it through the old grandfathered AT&T mobile plan that comes with Max for free? if so, you'll want to log in with AT&T and not Directv and see if that works.

do you actually get Max from Directv, or is it through the old grandfathered AT&T mobile plan that comes with Max for free? if so, you'll want to log in with AT&T and not Directv and see if that works.
I tried AT&T and DirecTV. Both take me to the same place. My stored credentials work for both. But once authenticated and in, the page redirects to that. I'm seeing a lot of other similar posts on DirecTV official forums. Apparently there's some kind of outage going on.

Unauthorized channels

"1080i Not Supported"