"1080i Not Supported"

Status
Please reply by conversation.
From Sony-

The difference in the model numbers is based on the type of store they are sold in, and their warranty terms. For example, the A80CK is the same as the A80K, but the models A80CK is sold at membership-only clubs, such as Costco. Please check the documentation that came with your TV model for its warranty terms.

Then explain why a Store specific brand only has 2 HDMI's while a Sony bought one (One Not made for a particular store ) has 3-4 ?
HDMI's are just 1 difference, there are others.

Fwiw, most manufactures do this, not just Sony.

Then explain why a Store specific brand only has 2 HDMI's while a Sony bought one (One Not made for a particular store ) has 3-4 ?
HDMI's are just 1 difference, there are others.

Fwiw, most manufactures do this, not just Sony.
You have yet to provide a model number or a link to what you are saying is true, only a vague my sister bought a TV and it only had two inputs.

Give us a model number of your sister’s TV, so we can compare, because I google’d this about TVs, the answers were the same as Sony’s, the TVs are the same, just model numbers are different because of warranties and other issues.

I wonder if this has changed over the years.
No, when I google’d it, the links went back years.

If TV manufacturing did that, it would actually add costs, not reduce, say they made 1 million for Best Buy, but then stop, redesign it with one or two less HDMI inputs, make 100,000 for Costco, that would actually make the 100,000 unit more expensive.

It is cheaper to make all 1.1 Million at once, then putting a extra K on the sticker and box on the extra 100,000, that were built all at once.

But, until we have a model number or links, we will have to say Jimbo is mistaken.

Also, the size of the TV can affect how many inputs, a lot of under 50” models only came with 2 or 3.

Reactions: Johnnyspot
No, when I google’d it, the links went back years.

If TV manufacturing did that, it would actually add costs, not reduce, say they made 1 million for Best Buy, but then stop, redesign it with one or two less HDMI inputs, make 100,000 for Costco, that would actually make the 100,000 unit more expensive.

It is cheaper to make all 1.1 Million at once, then putting a extra K on the sticker and box on the extra 100,000, that were built all at once.

But, until we have a model number or links, we will have to say Jimbo is mistaken.

Also, the size of the TV can affect how many inputs, a lot of under 50” models only came with 2 or 3.
OF Course I'M mistaken, because YOUR ALWAYS RIGHT .

I don't need the internet to SEE what is on the TV ...

You can go out and find EVERYTHING you can to claim I am wrong with EVERYTHING and Anything I have ever said here ...

Yes, this is YOU doing this .... Not me.

Reactions: JSheridan
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Max logon not working

Directv rewards ripped me off