Love directv, just got a HD DVR for Free, plus 50.00 service fee

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thanks jw and iceberg.

I was very happy, and the install went great, without any problems.

I love the 24, It is so nice and sleak looking. I like the touch features. And I was surprised to get a HR24 and that it was FREE.

thanks jw and iceberg.

I was very happy, and the install went great, without any problems.

I love the 24, It is so nice and sleak looking. I like the touch features. And I was surprised to get a HR24 and that it was FREE.

Got mine installed yesterday and i got the HR24-500 and man i love this receiver. This is what every Directv receiver should be. It is pretty fast. Glad to see they finally got it right. Now if they will just do a HD GUI that would be perfect.

Got mine installed yesterday and i got the HR24-500 and man i love this receiver. This is what every Directv receiver should be. It is pretty fast. Glad to see they finally got it right. Now if they will just do a HD GUI that would be perfect.

Sweet, I absoultely love my HR 24-100 receiver. And yes this is what the DirecTV receivers should all be like.

Smooth and sleak looking.

Not sure what your thoughts are, but I like multiple DVRs over Whole Home, I like having multiple options.

I have a HR24 obviously, and then a HR20 which is in my sisters room. And plan on getting one for my mom, so I like the idea of multiple DVRs.

And let me say, DirecTV is by far the best and cheapest of all providers.

Sweet, I absoultely love my HR 24-100 receiver. And yes this is what the DirecTV receivers should all be like.

Smooth and sleak looking.

Not sure what your thoughts are, but I like multiple DVRs over Whole Home, I like having multiple options.

I have a HR24 obviously, and then a HR20 which is in my sisters room. And plan on getting one for my mom, so I like the idea of multiple DVRs.

And let me say, DirecTV is by far the best and cheapest of all providers.

I love the Whole Home DVR. I have 4 HD-DVRs! I think maybe thats overkill but they keep giving them to me for free so why not. I mean they only charge the DVR fee once and I would pay the 6.00 fee regardless if it is a reg receiver or HDDVR.

I love the Whole Home DVR. I have 4 HD-DVRs! I think maybe thats overkill but they keep giving them to me for free so why not. I mean they only charge the DVR fee once and I would pay the 6.00 fee regardless if it is a reg receiver or HDDVR.

Yeah, always nice to get the HD DVRs free or even for like 50 each, But got my two for Free, so I said why not.

Now have 2 H23's and 1 HR24 and 1 HR20. So Im happy.

DirecTV is doing a special for there packages

Every package is 31 a momth off the orig price in yr 1, then 16 in yr 2 a month.

Plus if you do Ultimate or Premier package, you get NFL Sunday Ticket and To Go for FREE.

Also HBO, Showtime, Starz free.

Also a HD and HD DVR receiver free.

You can save 10 a month by doing auto billing, which waves the hd fee.,

Basically, you would pay about 80 a month I think with taxes, dependiong on area. Thats in yr 1, then add on 15 for yr 2.

Plus FREE Proffessional Install, but I believe it is a online deal only. But never hurts to call and check.

also, if the season is cancelled, you get 2012 free according to some here.

If you are a member of AAA go to aaa.com/ directv you will get an extra $10 per month off DirecTv's offer for 20 months.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New to HR-24 With Setup Question

Cause for cable on lnb to unscrew itself and fall off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)