Looks like It’s official Directv Buying Dish

DTV's APP and the other live TV streaming services do have a guide. You can't just go to the individual channel on the guide.
Yes, that does suck ...
You have to scroll thru all your channels ... then again, IF I went that way I would create a Custom Guide so all MY needed channels are at the top.

Instead of buying lottery tickets ,if one invested $20 a week into a Dow Jones index fund 40 years ago, they would have $217,453.68 today using actual historical results. They could then start drawing about $14,500 a year income without touching the principle. I taught this to my students every year and I doubt anyone but me and my wife actually did it.
My wife and I averaged $300-up a month that we put into a investment account, did that for 30 years ( the first 20 years was $300, 10 years was $500 a month).

Was able to first retire at 52 years old because of that, while I went back to work almost 2 years ago, it was not because of money, but I am now, hopefully, fully retired at 57, gave my notice 3 weeks ago.

My wife and I averaged $300-up a month that we put into a investment account, did that for 30 years ( the first 20 years was $300, 10 years was $500 a month).

Was able to first retire at 52 years old because of that, while I went back to work almost 2 years ago, it was not because of money, but I am now, hopefully, fully retired at 57, gave my notice 3 weeks ago.
CONGRATULATIONS BRUCE! :clapping

Reactions: charlesrshell
Some years ago at a retirement party, the lottery topic came up when one of the gifts was $100 worth of scratch offs. Somebody asked the group if anyone had ever won anything. A few people mention winning $20-$50 on scratch offs, but one fellow said the lottery now puts over $1,000 a year in his pocket. When he was asked how that works, he just said "I quit buying tickets."

Some years ago at a retirement party, the lottery topic came up when one of the gifts was $100 worth of scratch offs. Somebody asked the group if anyone had ever won anything. A few people mention winning $20-$50 on scratch offs, but one fellow said the lottery now puts over $1,000 a year in his pocket. When he was asked how that works, he just said "I quit buying tickets."
I have a friend of mine that bought the neighbor kid 27 scratch off lottery tickets for his birthday, he won $75 ...

Reactions: charlesrshell

Dish 4K Event Listings (No Discussion)