Last and Next 3D Movie

Last: Monster's Inc. 3D

Had to change out the Oppo 93 for the Panasonic 220 because of the constant audio dropouts. Not one with the Panasonic. Great 3D PQ and AQ. Movie is great even the 100th time.

Next: Wreck-It-Ralph 3D

S~

I dont think words can Describe how excited I am for this movie, so I will post the picture

IMG_0667.JPG

By the way teachsac, life of pi as good as everyone is saying?

Don't get too pumped up, you might be in for a let down.

The movie was Good, I am a big LOTR fan so it was nice to see the Hobbit come to life couple thoughts. Audio was very clear and wonderfully balanced I thought, not too much rear action but just enough to make it seem "real" I guess. Bass was a little let down, but it was there, I think during some of the action scenes I would have had more. But all dialogue was very clean and I appreciated that, sometimes in a movie they can mix it to where you cant hear people talking but can hear other sound effects and that drives me BATTY. 3D was okay, nothing big to add and I was annoyed as I could see a little cross-talk on my projector, now I had a setting enabled for some unknown reason which made the picture brighter then it should have been so I am confident that was the culprit but I will play around with it more. actually as I was writing that I figured out why it was enabled, I had to switch HDMI inputs on my projector so I forgot to tweak the 3D settings, I just tweaked the 2D settings and left it alone...so I am sure once that is ironed out 3D will be enjoyable, but you can live without it in this movie.

The movie was Good, I am a big LOTR fan so it was nice to see the Hobbit come to life couple thoughts. Audio was very clear and wonderfully balanced I thought, not too much rear action but just enough to make it seem "real" I guess. Bass was a little let down, but it was there, I think during some of the action scenes I would have had more. But all dialogue was very clean and I appreciated that, sometimes in a movie they can mix it to where you cant hear people talking but can hear other sound effects and that drives me BATTY. 3D was okay, nothing big to add and I was annoyed as I could see a little cross-talk on my projector, now I had a setting enabled for some unknown reason which made the picture brighter then it should have been so I am confident that was the culprit but I will play around with it more. actually as I was writing that I figured out why it was enabled, I had to switch HDMI inputs on my projector so I forgot to tweak the 3D settings, I just tweaked the 2D settings and left it alone...so I am sure once that is ironed out 3D will be enjoyable, but you can live without it in this movie.

It was good, but not great. A little slow in places for sure. They should not have tried to stretch this out into 3 movies.

I felt the same about Two Towers. I loved the Trilogy, but Fellowship set it up, Two Towers dragged a bit for me, and then ROTK knocked it down.

I've read the Hobbit about 10 times, so Im just fanboy happy.

Last: The Hobbit: An Unexptected Journey

Movies good. 3D was really good. Audio rocked. Was wondering what you guys that have seen the HFR version at the theater thought of the BD version vs. HFR. Personally, I found the HFR to be too much like watching someting with motion enhancement cranked to 240/480.

S~

John Wick 4

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3