Joey 4 just shuts off, then gives message, that Broadband Connection Lost

Error code 1305

• Meaning
    • Broadband connection lost
  • Cause
    • Hopper is disconnected from internet or incorrectly connected. Router is not compatible with Hopper system
  • Recommended Resolution
    • Attempt a connectivity method that is different from the current method
    • If a router is not allowing Joeys to connect to a Hopper then the Hopper Internet Connector (HIC) is advised

I get this error rather often, on joey 4k when it says that I check h3 it connected to and it connect internet just fine. h3 is configure to provide internet to joey 4k. I dont entirely buy that error is "internet" related. if was why does video/satalite feed go out? and if it moca error why is moca signal fine? when the error msg goes away the video is back?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I get this error rather often, on joey 4k when it says that I check h3 it connected to and it connect internet just fine. h3 is configure to provide internet to joey 4k. I dont entirely buy that error is "internet" related. if was why does video/satalite feed go out? and if it moca error why is moca signal fine? when the error msg goes away the video is back?
The weird thing about all this , is that it's only one Joey. If it was the Hopper3 and all Joey's doing this, saying this message on all , then I would say it was my ISP, but it's only with this Joey 4.0, and no other.

The weird thing about all this , is that it's only one Joey. If it was the Hopper3 and all Joey's doing this, saying this message on all , then I would say it was my ISP, but it's only with this Joey 4.0, and no other.
Since you have multiple Joeys, swap the one having problems with one that is not. If the problem stays with that Joey, then then it is likely that they Joey is bad and would need to be replaced. If the problem stays at the same location, then there is likely a problem with the wiring to that location.

HDNet Movies - commercials and censoring

new problem with netflix E118 error code