Jets and Favre take 1st place.

The thread was started not about the Game, but about the fact the Jets are now #1.. Please read the title again for clarification. Its big news that the Jets have taken the Spot as #1.

Sorry Bill. And you're right. This thread has no point and is just meant to ruffle feathers. Something Skip V. is great at. I should've seen through this.
well thats a pretty narrow minded statement. Favre and the Jets was the BIGGEST story of the off season. Whether or not thery could defeat the Patriots was an even bigger mystery. Everyone thought they would make the playoffs but not in 1st place. What they accomplished the other night was HUGE for them and Favre. Unlike you and Bill I have the ability to praise a great effort when I see it. Boomer Esiason said of Favre that it was a Hall of Fame type performance by him. Heaven forbid we create a thread that isnt preapproved by Sabres, HDMM or BillD1984:rolleyes:

Last edited:
well thats a pretty narrow minded statement. Favre and the Jets was the BIGGEST story of the off season. Whether or not thery could defeat the Patriots was an even bigger mystery. Everyone thought they would make the playoffs but not in 1st place. What they accomplished the other night was HUGE for them and Favre. Unlike you and Bill I have the ability to praise a great effort when I see it. Boomer Esiason said of Favre that it was a Hall of Fame type performance by him. Heaven forbid we create a thread that isnt preapproved by Sabres, HDMM or BillD1984:rolleyes:

When are you gonna learn? We aren't the backbone of the sports forum.;):D

Last edited:
Jets will be back tied for 1st place after next week.

Jets will have their asses handed to the by the Titans. And either New England or Miami will be 7-4.

Jets will be back tied for 1st place after next week.

Jets will have their asses handed to the by the Titans. And either New England or Miami will be 7-4.

Well - since you are predicting the outcome of the Jets/Titans game, why are you playing it safe with the NE/Mia game? What's your prediction of that one?

WOW,
I see what I'm missing in this thread ....
As far as when the thread was started is irrelevent.
It was started, there is NO limit to threads being started .... that said, if it's relevent great, if not, oh well.

If you don't like the fact that the thread was opened, skip it, it's very easy to do.

There are alot of useless thread, but what I might find useless , some others may not, it's NOT my call....

I don't start too many, very few actually.

One of the posts stated that
"The thread was started not about the Game, but about the fact the Jets are now #1.."

OK, but they are NOT # 1, they are in first place fine, that ties them with 5 other first place teams. Yippie ...

I would say that the Titans and Giants at this point are number 1's.
Followed by all the other first place teams.

I know your happy about the Jets being in first place and thats fine ......
Ya know what they say " Act like ya been there before" thats all.

Jimbo

When are you gonna learn? We aren't the backbone of the sports forum.;):D

Who cares who the BACKBONE of the Sports Forum is ?

Curious, why would you say that we (those that are posting here) are NOT the backbone of the SF ?

Do we have invisible posters here, someone else posting we don't see ?
Is there a SF backroom or inner forum on the site ?

Again, I don't care, but it just seems like a strange thing to post.

Jimbo

Curious, why would you say that we (those that are posting here) are NOT the backbone of the SF ?

Do we have invisible posters here, someone else posting we don't see ?
Is there a SF backroom or inner forum on the site ?

Again, I don't care, but it just seems like a strange thing to post.

Jimbo

Your first sentence states it best. Don't worry about comments like that, a couple of people have a chip on their shoulder.

Don't ask questions, just move along...nothing to see here.

Sandra

I didn't know there was a backbone or even much cared. Anyway, wouldn't it be those that were active for years, not those who are recent additions? I know me and Jimbo have been talking about Ohio St. and the SEC for the past several years along with Salsa and a few others.

It was started, there is NO limit to threads being started .... that said, if it's relevent great, if not, oh well.

If you don't like the fact that the thread was opened, skip it, it's very easy to do.

There are alot of useless thread, but what I might find useless , some others may not, it's NOT my call...
Very true, I've lost count of how many Big East/SEC thread have come along. If a thread deserves to live, it will get posts, if not, then it will fall down off the front page quickly.

I didn't know there was a backbone or even much cared. Anyway, wouldn't it be those that were active for years, not those who are recent additions? I know me and Jimbo have been talking about Ohio St. and the SEC for the past several years along with Salsa and a few others.

Very true, I've lost count of how many Big East/SEC thread have come along. If a thread deserves to live, it will get posts, if not, then it will fall down off the front page quickly.

:up

Congratulations!

Thoughts to Ponder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts