Jets and Favre take 1st place.

Uh-oh Laveranues Coles has taken the Lord's name in vain.

Coles not a big Favre fan

"Of course he's the big name, he's the Hall of Famer, he's going to get the majority of the credit but most of the guys who deserve the credit don't really get it."

"I catch balls from the Jugs machine. The ball probably comes out harder from there than it does from anywhere else.":haha

"Of course he's the big name, he's the Hall of Famer, he's going to get the majority of the credit but most of the guys who deserve the credit don't really get it."

"I catch balls from the Jugs machine. The ball probably comes out harder from there than it does from anywhere else.":haha

He catches balls from the JUGS machine .....
Just dying for Mark Schlerath here ...

"You STUD, your a Freakin STUD, from the JUGS machine !!!!

ala, the placekicker that hits his helmet when he misses a kick several years back. :D:D:D

Jimbo

Interesting comments considering that they loved Favre when they had a nice little winning streak....and NOW that they are not the talk of the NFL, it's Favre's fault they gave up twenty something points on defense....:rolleyes:

Laveranues and Chad Pennington are best friends. He was publicly upset when the Jets traded Chad. Now that things have gone bad in J-E-T-S Land, him speaking out against his new QB doesn't surprise me at all.

Interesting comments considering that they loved Favre when they had a nice little winning streak....and NOW that they are not the talk of the NFL, it's Favre's fault they gave up twenty something points on defense....:rolleyes:

31 attempts for 130 yards in not the defenses fault, either.

31 attempts for 130 yards in not the defenses fault, either.

They gave up almost 400 yeard of offense and the dominated time of possession almost 2-1(39-20 minutes), gave up 5 yards per carry...PER CARRY! SF was 8 of 15 in 3rd down efficiency...please tell me HOW that is Favres' fault?:confused::rolleyes:

I hate the JETS just as much as anyone that has a team in the AFC EAST....but let's be smart and look at THE FACTS.

They gave up almost 400 yeard of offense and the dominated time of possession almost 2-1(39-20 minutes), gave up 5 yards per carry...PER CARRY! SF was 8 of 15 in 3rd down efficiency...please tell me HOW that is Favres' fault?:confused::rolleyes:

I hate the JETS just as much as anyone that has a team in the AFC EAST....but let's be smart and look at THE FACTS.

like you said they stunk at both sides of the ball

NFL Game Center: Post Game - New York Jets at San Francisco 49ers - 2008 Week 14

Maybe this is what the Gods in charge of the "Madden Curse" had in mind all along.... BOTH the Jets & Packers fizzling out and missing the playoffs in the end! ;)

Congratulations!

Thoughts to Ponder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts