Is there an "end of recording position" button on 722 DVR remote?

Thanks all, for understanding my wants (hopefully needs :D). Yes exactly, when you get to the end, you can still rewind and backtrack which is why having an "end-to" feature makes perfect sense.

Here's another reason why this would be handy (for my use, of course!) ..... Many times I like to watch a ballgame on TV1 when we're recording another program on it. So, what I effectively do is to record it on TV2 and start viewing it on TV1. But I want to basically watch it "live" from TV2. The only way I can do that is to keep repeatedly hitting FF @ 300x (especially if I'm interrupted and stop or pause TV2 recording as it is being viewed on TV1). Hitting the "end-to" will effectively take me to the "Almost Live" recorded or end position .... makes sense ? :D

Thanks again !!! ;)

Last edited:
Yes, but you can still use the skip back or fast rewind buttons at that point (if you wanted to see the end of the show again). At least that is how it works on my 722.

This is true on my 622 also... if you FF to the end, it goes back to the DVR screen w/ the video insert... just hit rew or jump back then you can see "almost the end" :)

It sounds like he wants the TiVo function that when in FF and press SKIP forward it takes you to ticks along the bar, including the end, or while recording will "tick" to the beginning or ending.

For Dish:

While watching the recording, just press the LIVE TV button, and you are taken to the "end' of the recording which is LIVE TV.

OR

After recording has finished, START the playback of the recording. Then FF 300X and let it go all the way to the end, and the playback finished window appears with options. From this screen, press the SKIP BACK button and it will take you back 10 seconds of the just finished playback of the recording. Now, you can SKIP BACK again or use the RRW button.

222k no VOD?

Racetrack Television Network Now Available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts