Intelsat-9 58.0W in Miami ,FL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
interesting jorge that your dish didnt go lower than 30 elevation. That dish wouldnt work here in Minnesota where 38 is highest elevation we have (true south) and 8 for Hispasat ;)

Just tried to aim Hispasat again with no results, Elv-27 Az-115* Sk--57.

Signal wouldn't go hihger than 72 and no Quality at all.

Viewsat settings: LNB-Standar or Universal 10750, Discq-none.

I am wondering if this LNB really will work with Hispasat and the Dtv 36" Dish.

Eagle Aspen KU FEED HORN P170KU
Input Freq-11.7 - 12.2 GHz Output Freq-950 - 1450 MhZ

skew is -57 so if behind the dish turn it counterclockwise so the right side is higher than the left like in below pic

Attachments

• 000_0153.jpg
    000_0153.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 99
When aiming try using one of this 2 TP's which are apparently at least for me the highest powered. you might be using an unused transponder.

frec: 12050 V SR: 27500 it has the TVE mux

frec: 11884 V SR: 27500 it has de ICRT mux (identifies as RadioCuba)

and of course be extremely patient and move the dish just a bit a pause and the move a bit again , but just a bit. I am just assuming this is your first time, it took me almost the hole afternoon the first time. Your set up is ok down there in Florida.

Also I found that the Elevation scale on my Dish (a 90 cm Fortec) is like 4 degrees off (maybe because the pole is never 100 % plumb) so if it is your first time also play with elevation up and down.

BTW , the about to be release on blockbuster movie Max Payne last nite (aired on Cubavision) was good but not soo good in my opinion, who knows maybe because I could not use the Onkyo to apply some Dolby Prologic processing to the sound.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Equipment drawings-post yours

Basic newbie question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts