Install Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Akronviper

Original poster
Aug 2, 2011
Akron, Ohio
Hello, I had an install on Monday and the installer took one look at the trees in my back yard and said no way. Which sucked cause I allready had a neighbors tree cut down just for them. So he had the supervisor come out and he found a LOS at the front of my yard (back of side walk and I live accross the street from a school...lol ) So the other 2 trees I had issues with I cut down today.

My question is since I should be able to do a roof mount instead of a pole mount now do I need to contact them and let them know or is the roof kit standard with the dish. I dont want the guy to be able to put it on the roof but have to reschedule again since all he has is a roof mount or should I contact them to have the supervisor do another survey since my install is Friday. I dont have the Supervisors number, I may have the installers (feel kinda annoying calling him) Could the directTV 1-800 get me in touch with them or in the right direction?

Hello, I had an install on Monday and the installer took one look at the trees in my back yard and said no way. Which sucked cause I allready had a neighbors tree cut down just for them. So he had the supervisor come out and he found a LOS at the front of my yard (back of side walk and I live accross the street from a school...lol ) So the other 2 trees I had issues with I cut down today.

My question is since I should be able to do a roof mount instead of a pole mount now do I need to contact them and let them know or is the roof kit standard with the dish. I dont want the guy to be able to put it on the roof but have to reschedule again since all he has is a roof mount or should I contact them to have the supervisor do another survey since my install is Friday. I dont have the Supervisors number, I may have the installers (feel kinda annoying calling him) Could the directTV 1-800 get me in touch with them or in the right direction?
As an Inhouse installer, I carry roof and pole mounts daily.

Normally the installers will have the post.
IF you bought one yourself, it would come with the mast and you would just not use it if your doing the pole mount.

Chances are you won't get the same installer, although it IS possible.

Well hopefully I'm worrying over nothing, I just dont want any issues with this install. With all my history with Time Warner its seems all I get is install grief hahaha. After cutting down 3 trees for DirectTV I just dont want anymore delays I want my DirectTV....lol

Oh Yeah Go Bucks!!!! and if the Browns get Prior I'm done :)

Well hopefully I'm worrying over nothing, I just dont want any issues with this install. With all my history with Time Warner its seems all I get is install grief hahaha. After cutting down 3 trees for DirectTV I just dont want anymore delays I want my DirectTV....lol

Oh Yeah Go Bucks!!!! and if the Browns get Prior I'm done :)
I don't think you have to worry about Pryor going to the Browns.
He may not go anywhere, or someone may take a chance on him.
He would/could be a good WR, never make it as a QB.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MLB Network Blacked Out

This is weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)