I REVERTED US BACK

<passed out, under table>

Some of us had a better Sunday than others.
It was a learning experience for sure. :)

But good news is it was pouriing out here all day so the plans I had for today were canceled which gave me the time to do it.

If I would have waited another 10 minutes I would have fixed the reply issue, as support told me what to do. But we will still have had the issue with the style and other add ons that need renewing.

We we so close yet so far. :)

It was a learning experience for sure. :)

But good news is it was pouriing out here all day so the plans I had for today were canceled which gave me the time to do it.

If I would have waited another 10 minutes I would have fixed the reply issue, as support told me what to do. But we will still have had the issue with the style and other add ons that need renewing.

We we so close yet so far. :)
Thanks Scott. You will get there

First of all, Scott, thanks for the alternate way to communicate what was going on by posting to your Facebook and X.com.

Seems like this has become the norm this year for all software based devices. Push an update that forces a learning session only to discover their better idea breaks stuff that was working just fine. I still keep a windows XP laptop here just for some stuff that no longer works on today's OS.

First of all, Scott, thanks for the alternate way to communicate what was going on by posting to your Facebook and X.com.

Seems like this has become the norm this year for all software based devices. Push an update that forces a learning session only to discover their better idea breaks stuff that was working just fine. I still keep a windows XP laptop here just for some stuff that no longer works on today's OS.
My problem was that I don't do Facebook or X. But I had faith that things would resolve and they did! :)

I just got a note from the folks that make our UI.X SatelliteGuys Theme and they have fixed their issue with Paypal. So I can no renew them.

Still surprised at the other add ons and how expensive they are. Costs for each vary from $15 to renew for a year up to $40 to renew for a year. I didn't consider needing to renew them when doing this. As I said some of them have not had any updates in many many years.

Next time I do it, I will have all the ducks lined up in a row.

My problem was that I don't do Facebook or X. But I had faith that things would resolve and they did! :)
I do both. FBV mainly for family and to use my meta Quest 3 in VR.

I had an old Twitter account but rarely used it until Elon bought it as owning Teslas it was the best way to get updates on what his thinking is for near term future changes to the car. Both can be addictive

We are not going anywhere. :) I would have kept working until we were back... and well that's exactly what I did.
Yes but it sucks that you have to give up your Sunday to fix the website.
Christmas Friends GIF by hoppip

I do both. FBV mainly for family and to use my meta Quest 3 in VR.

I had an old Twitter account but rarely used it until Elon bought it as owning Teslas it was the best way to get updates on what his thinking is for near term future changes to the car. Both can be addictive
I am probably in Meta’s metaverse through WeightWatchers and Instagram, not that I had a choice. Twitter was “required” by CEA for attending the 2015 Las Vegas CES, so I consciously joined that platform. I stopped posting after 2018/2019 and removed the app from my devices in 2022. I was using it to follow the SpaceX and Tesla efforts, plus a handful of Science, Space, and Tech reviewers.

So, pretty much my Social Media consumption is mostly through this site, then other niche device forums (Car and EVs), plus Apple News+ feeds.

Since Scott posted 30 minutes before updating, I was caught off-guard. I got the 4-1-1 from the System Admin via channels.

I joined Twitter years ago to follow this one guy. Who promptly shut down. Never posted. Only go there when referred by something on this site.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I joined Twitter years ago to follow this one guy. Who promptly shut down. Never posted. Only go there when referred by something on this site.
I originally joined Twitter to get last minute information about a couple of local bands in my area. Little by little I got sucked into other things.

Reactions: charlesrshell

What Happened to Xenforo 2.3?

Missing first few posts of Conversations