Hr 21 pro

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I read some reviews where there were some overheating problems with this dvr and some picture freezing I read these reviews on amazon.com. If this is true I hope there was a software download to fix these issues.

johnny58259 said:
I read some reviews where there were some overheating problems with this dvr and some picture freezing I read these reviews on amazon.com. If this is true I hope there was a software download to fix these issues.

This s with any receiver. They can all heat up and they can all freeze frame. There's really no difference in the HR21P and the HR22 that would make a difference in heating issues

johnny58259 said:
One more thing on this dvr can it do 3d in case I get a 3 d tv

Yes, I believe the only HDDVR that won't play 3D is the HR20. Wasn't you trying to do away with receivers and trying to lower your bill? Are you willing to drop some money on a receiver that if it breaks you're not getting another one?

Done talked to directv if it breaks I'll make sure I call and get the protection plan they said if I have the protection plan I could get it replaced with an owned one plus I won't have this receiver active but except when I need it cause I won't be using dvr except when a series comes on that I really want to watch

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)