Hopper 3 Software H376

"D¡SH" and "Change Log" now that's an oxymoron.
The use to do or it was very vague, or maybe person posting bout update was doing "change log" from what they noticed? but i know there use to be one. Any one like 4 month 5 it time I call dish to reapply discounts and try to get those joey 4 to replace my joey 4k again

Reactions: charlesrshell
On the Hopper 3 we noticed that instead of google assistant it seems to be using Dish Voice which is a bit less accurate than google assistant. The Joey 4 still has google assistant and the Joey 3, but not sure why the Hopper 3 switched from Google assistant to dish voice

I also got 376 last night. The first thing I noticed is that in the “schedule” tab (that shows the up coming recordings) the “show skipped” preference got reenabled. I always keep that off. This keeps happening with each update (for that last half dozen or so updates). It’s easy to put back, but annoying updates keep changing preferences.

so i noticed that "keep" function in the timer no longer works, it set to keep 5 at which point is usual deletes the oldest of recording to keep it at 5, and it no longer does that. it been while since ( 6 months give or take) i last had recording stack up like that , but i know it use to keep only 5 and delete the oldest when it hit the number

Josh.M and brittanygarden - Another issue with Hopper 3 H376 and Hopper Plus P12902 is that if I am transferring videos from the Hopper 3 to a External HDD and the nightly reboot takes place, it will corrupt the original video on the Hopper 3 and the video is no longer usable or playable as it will show the message in yellow "A problem was encountered when open the files for this DVR event. Please note the Error Code. 05." With older software versions, if there were any interruptions, the original video would be fine.

Trouble aiming 61.5

Dish decided I needed to record Orphan Black: Echoes.