HD for life free ... where are the channels ...?????

rexlan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Dish gave me that as an appeasement but all I see new in this is the PPV stuff. Where are all these HD channels they talk about? I already had them on the premiums.

Dish gave me that as an appeasement but all I see new in this is the PPV stuff. Where are all these HD channels they talk about? I already had them on the premiums.

Oh, I don't know, every channel you subscribe to that has an HD channel..... Do you have the correct set-up (satellites) to see the HD channels?

At my last count, there are 100 honest to goodness national HD channels provided by Dish. The HD channels you receive are tied to the standard def package to which you subscribe. So, if you have the lowest package, you aren't going to have nearly as many as available at the higher packages or with AEP. Then, for even more HD channels, there is the HD Platinum which is a separate package. Try subscribing to a higher package :).

I have the Americas Everything programming package so not much left.

I see a lot of HD channels in the guide like National Geographic for example but I don't get the HD version ... says no subscription.

The HD for life shows on my billing.

SO ????

You need to get on the phone and tell them about it and they will get them back on.

Video issues on DVR recordings

Why No Fox Soccer Channel on America Top 200?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)