Get Free DVR (or) HD Receiver Upgrade and Free Premium Movie Channes at DISH Network

looks like the 2 year new connect commitment and dish right now has a free HBO/SHOW for 3 months when signing up for credit card autopay, plus when you sign up for credit card autopay you get HD free for life :):up

looks like the 2 year new connect commitment and dish right now has a free HBO/SHOW for 3 months when signing up for credit card autopay, plus when you sign up for credit card autopay you get HD free for life :):up

Yup. That's exactly what I did. Except through Dish Network themselves, not a third party site.

Interesting that Dish is now offer Directv Dvrs?????:rant:

Looking to get satellite television with Over 120 favorite channels or low Monthly payments etc? Then you must signup with Dish Network Following some benefits include in packages:

Get Over 120 favorite channels Package from $24.99/m (Reg.: $39.99)
FREE Standard Installation
FREE upgrade to a DIRECTV DVR or High Definition (HD) Receiver
FREE 3 Months of HBO, Starz & ShowTime select packages
FREE All Local Channels

Sure looks like spam to me.

Interesting that Dish is now offer Directv Dvrs?????:rant:

Looking to get satellite television with Over 120 favorite channels or low Monthly payments etc? Then you must signup with Dish Network Following some benefits include in packages:

Get Over 120 favorite channels Package from $24.99/m (Reg.: $39.99)
FREE Standard Installation
FREE upgrade to a DIRECTV DVR or High Definition (HD) Receiver
FREE 3 Months of HBO, Starz & ShowTime select packages
FREE All Local Channels

Sure looks like spam to me.

That is just the way I looked at it. DirecTV DVR does not equate to DishNetwork. I wouldn't touch this one with the proverbial ten foot pol....

Phoneline Issue (622)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts