Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

I spent $3.26 gal for diesel two days ago. It's $3.89 gal today when I drove by. Methinks there is a bit of gouging for the holiday.

I spent $3.26 gal for diesel two days ago. It's $3.89 gal today when I drove by. Methinks there is a bit of gouging for the holiday.
Do you think that many Americans use diesel to vacation? Surely there are some diesel-powered SUVs (a rather low percentage) and tow vehicles, but most of the recreational equipment (portable generators, ATVs, boats, motorcycles, etc.) runs on gasoline.

Do you think that many Americans use diesel to vacation? Surely there are some diesel-powered SUVs (a rather low percentage) and tow vehicles, but most of the recreational equipment (portable generators, ATVs, boats, motorcycles, etc.) runs on gasoline.
Around here lots of 3/4 ton on up diesels and most of the RV's are pulled by same so yeah I would say they are being gouged, plus they have to add DEF...

Reactions: TRG
Sure, but gasoline is up too. Just in time for the holiday. That was the point of my comment. I only used the diesel example because my truck runs on diesel.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfergie
Filled up for $2.97 at Murphy’s on Lake Fort Gibson this morning after the close on sale of my lake property. Saved a dime per gallon as it’s $3.07 at Murphy’s by my house and $3.09 at QT and Kum n Go soon to be renamed Maverick

Ready for the next adventure!

Song Name Game Part 3!