FTA Brasil....

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hi,

Could someone please confirm bearing and elevation for Hispasat 1D@30W from Montreal is as follows.
I have had some trouble trying to find the sat i got rid of tree surronding the area where belive sat is but could use some help comfirm my info.

Bearing 126.8 degrees
Elevation 22.5 degrees

Thanks,

Tony :)

Thanks upchuck :)

I will give it another shot when the weathers okay.

Update:So have tried without success so far but believe it may be lnbf problem only seem to be able pickup 97W,101W
61.5W and down do not seem to come in.
Seeing is old lnbf i had around for sometime thinking getting new one fo confirm it.

Would this lnbf be good enough or can you suggested others and provide link to them if it's possible.

http://www.kusat.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=5&products_id=12

Tony

Universal ku band lnbf what to get?

So have tried without success so far but believe it may be lnbf problem only seem to be able pickup 97W,101W only
61.5W and down do not seem to come in put in dbs lnbf seem to pickup 61.5W but back the ku band lnbf and no quality.
Seeing as its old lnbf i had around for sometime thinking getting new one fo onfirm it.

Would this lnbf be good enough or can you suggested others and provide link to them if it's possible.

http://www.kusat.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=5&products_id=12

Sorry for reposting this here tried adding reply in FTA Brasil thread but seem unable post there

Thanks,

RtpiFan said:

Thanks,

A DBS LNBF will only be able to pick up a DBS satellite properly. That's why the one you are using only works on the DBS satellites and not the others.

The one you linked to will work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

180CM is CHEAPER than 120CM??!!

American Life FTA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts