FS: VIP Dish 211k

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Have a slightly used Dish Network 211k for sale. Used very little
Has a OTA tuner in it so you can record one satellite and one OTA channel at same time. You do have to add a hard drive to it to be able to record

Comes with unit, remote, HDMI cable and A/V cables

$85 shipped anywhere in the US. Paypal preferred (send as gift so no fees) or money order

PM me if interested or questions :)

Attachments

• PICT0051.JPG
    PICT0051.JPG
    755 KB · Views: 164
  • PICT0052.JPG
    PICT0052.JPG
    599.6 KB · Views: 158
Paypal still charges fees as a gift.

if you do a gift from anything but a CC there is no fees at all...paypal balance or checking acct have no fees
If you use a cc then you are charged fees

I've sold many items on here and have always said send as gift. Only one time someone was charged fees and that was they used a cc

That was probably me, but I don't trust ANYONE with my banking info. I can cancel a CC in the blink of an eye, but with the bank account and routing number, they have you by the short hairs.:eek: The fees are a small amount, usually around $2 to $3. For a receiver that was owned AND used by THE Iceberg, it is a great way to go!!!

I hope he still does you need it Dee......I went back to dish with a 625 was going to buy a 211K but could not pass up the deal I got on the 625 NIB. But it won't be long I will sell it and get one.

I think he's asking a very reasonable price for the thing. It's well within my budget and this would be a good way for me to get some HD stuff!
I used to watch TV when I was traveling/working and there are a number of channels I would like to have. It was annoying though back then because I could never be sure that I could get any particular channel from one place to another. Kinda like shopping at Sam's club, you never know what they have till you get there and you don't dare go there expecting that they have what you really want.

Yes I agree, very good price shipped. I was pondering it myself, then I seen your post, I thought yes get it Dee....you missing too many new good history episodes;)

Yes I agree, very good price shipped. I was pondering it myself, then I seen your post, I thought yes get it dee....you missing too many new good history episodes;)

Well, there's only two or three things on the History Channel I really like but I really would love to have WE, Lifetime, etc.. There's about a half dozen or so women's channels that are of more interest to me than anything else.
I don't really even know what all channels they offer to be honest. I'm thinking that if I can subscribe to a package that runs around $50 a month I will be well within my budget and hopefully get some decent stuff.

That was probably me, but I don't trust ANYONE with my banking info.
nope wasn't you ;)

The fees are a small amount, usually around $2 to $3. For a receiver that was owned AND used by THE Iceberg, it is a great way to go!!!
The receiver is barely used. I bought it and had the Welcome Pack on it (and had Dish Silver on it for month) for 5 months. I thought my Directv contract was up this month so I wanted to compare. I then realized it runs til December (when I upgraded to HD and got new receiver) so no sense in me keeping both.

Figured someone else could use this

Why do I have this image in my head of Darth Vader welcoming Dee to the dark side? ;)

if you do a gift from anything but a CC there is no fees at all...paypal balance or checking acct have no fees
If you use a cc then you are charged fees

I've sold many items on here and have always said send as gift. Only one time someone was charged fees and that was they used a cc

What's a CC? :confused:

Well, there's only two or three things on the History Channel I really like but I really would love to have WE, Lifetime, etc.. There's about a half dozen or so women's channels that are of more interest to me than anything else.
I don't really even know what all channels they offer to be honest. I'm thinking that if I can subscribe to a package that runs around $50 a month I will be well within my budget and hopefully get some decent stuff.

it depends on a couple things
HD or no HD
what channels you really want

If you went with the Welcome Pack for 14.99 some of the "mainstream" channels in it are
TBS, History, HGTV, AMC, CMT, Food, Hallmark, Oxygen, TLC & WE
The package is available in SD only

The basic HD only package is Dish America for 34.99. In my mind (since I know you are not a sports nut) ;) this may be the better option if you want HD. Some of the channels are
TNT, USA, TBS, History, Lifetime, HGTV, Food, CMT, Discovery, CNN, TLC. Pretty much its a HD only package. The SD channels offered are the shopping/religious type channels.

The "base" packages like AT120, AT200 to get the HD that requires either $99 up front or a 2 year agreement and I know you dont want an agreement.

The basic HD only package is Dish America for 34.99. In my mind (since I know you are not a sports nut) ;) this may be the better option if you want HD. Some of the channels are
TNT, USA, TBS, History, Lifetime, HGTV, Food, CMT, Discovery, CNN, TLC. Pretty much its a HD only package. The SD channels offered are the shopping/religious type channels.

This is the package I was thinking of when I was thinking about Dee going to DISH. If I get a 211 that is what I'm going with. Since I went back to dish there are only two channels the wife keeps asking about and that is Discovery and Lifetime. She said if your paying for TV again why don't we get those? I said just wait your birthday is next month...:D

Thats actually the package I was looking at if I would have kept it. Record a lot of A&E & History

am21

Looking for GI DSR922 4DTV Receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)