Fox HD East: 24 Monday @ 8pm ET

BFG said:
I think korsjs got really offended when I said I hated 24 so I just thought I'd mention it again :D :D :D
you don't have to like the show, some people don't, i just get annoyed by your negativity in general.:D :D :D

I missed the first 20 minutes of episode 1's two hour premier, dang it...
Does anyone know if they plan to re-air/show it soon? I didn't realize it was starting on Sunday night so I didn't have my 508 set up in time...

Sean Mota said:
I watched all 4 hours. The show is quite intense because it goes from one action to another without taking a breather. I think the show is fine from the story point of view. I just find that everything revolves about Keith and his unending quest for being the "super heroe". If you take his character out of the picture, I think you will find only 2% of the time he is not the central figure of the show. I compared this terrorist/action show to "sleepe cell". On Sleeper Cell there was very few actions but a whole lot of mystery, dialogue and the central figure -- Darwin -- did not steal the show. I though for a moment that with Darwin out of the picture, the show could have gone on. I just have a bad feelings about show or movies that concentrate on one character as the "Super Heroe" or "Rambo" type. Even though I say this, I am planning on watching the next episode on Monday. I just hope I can block Keith more out of my mind.

Who's Keith?

Rick Springfield

Monday February 20th, Broadcast Networks HDTV Program Guide!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)