Finally!!!!!!!

Cobra611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Beacon, NY
Just got this from Engadget HD. And in case you don't know why I'm excited...I live in Wappingers!!!!!!

Verizon's FiOS TV sets sights on Roslyn Harbor and Wappinger, New York

Posted Mar 26th 2008 12:55AM by Darren Murph
Filed under: Industry, Fiber

Just over a month after residents of Ramapo, New York got word that Verizon's fiber-based TV service was headed their way, now citizens living in Roslyn Harbor on Long Island and the Town of Wappinger in Dutchess County can don party hats of their own. As of this week, Verizon has secured video franchise agreements that authorize it to offer FiOS TV in both communities, bringing the grand total in New York to 102. As it stands, both deals are still subject to review by the New York State Public Service Commission, but we see no reason why both regions won't have one more choice for programming in just a few weeks / months.

Just got this from Engadget HD. And in case you don't know why I'm excited...I live in Wappingers!!!!!!

Verizon's FiOS TV sets sights on Roslyn Harbor and Wappinger, New York

Posted Mar 26th 2008 12:55AM by Darren Murph
Filed under: Industry, Fiber

Just over a month after residents of Ramapo, New York got word that Verizon's fiber-based TV service was headed their way, now citizens living in Roslyn Harbor on Long Island and the Town of Wappinger in Dutchess County can don party hats of their own. As of this week, Verizon has secured video franchise agreements that authorize it to offer FiOS TV in both communities, bringing the grand total in New York to 102. As it stands, both deals are still subject to review by the New York State Public Service Commission, but we see no reason why both regions won't have one more choice for programming in just a few weeks / months.

Why post this in the Cablevision forum?
If you are unhappy with CV then move on.

I posted on the Cablevision form, because right now, I subscribe to Cablevision. Now, I have another option should I chose to make the move. Once in a while, I see some disgruntled post on here, and I'm just trying to make people aware of what's going on. I appreciate you allowing me move on to another service...I'll be sure to keep you posted on my decision! In the meantime, please keep your remarks to yourself.

I posted on the Cablevision form, because right now, I subscribe to Cablevision. Now, I have another option should I chose to make the move. Once in a while, I see some disgruntled post on here, and I'm just trying to make people aware of what's going on. I appreciate you allowing me move on to another service...I'll be sure to keep you posted on my decision! In the meantime, please keep your remarks to yourself.

don't bother keeping us posted, i doubt anyone cares

8300HD Time-Shift and Recording Problems

Comcast - Rockford, Ill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts