FAST Channels added to DIRECTV Stream/Internet

They are adding all these channels but won't add H&I to the DTV APP? I guess maybe METV and H&I are under the same contract and once their renewal is up that is when H&I would be available on the DTV APP?

Last edited:
DIRECTV creates a dedicated home for curated FAST channel lineup; platform will give advertisers ability to expand reach.

DIRECTV, a leader in premium video entertainment and innovation, today announced plans to launch a dedicated free ad-supported streaming TV (FAST) platform – MyFree DIRECTV – on November 15.

At launch, MyFree DIRECTV will provide viewers with direct access to curated FAST Channel content and an extensive On-Demand library, with additional channels slated to join the MyFree DIRECTV platform throughout 2025 and beyond. The service will be accessible nationwide online, via mobile, and on select smart TVs and streaming devices.

Reactions: dtv757 and KyL416
I probably said this already but they added fox weather as a streaming ch, they should be able to add Weather ch español ! Would be a great add especially in the 400 ch range

CHSN Chicago coming October 1