Everything package & HD

ranny

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
5th st bridge
Is the Dish HD in their "Everything" package? I called twice and got 2 different answers :eek: What a surprise huh :mad: What's the real poop? :confused:

AEP=Almost everything package does NOT include any HD channels.

HD is 9.99 per month or 109.89 per year.

CBS-HD is sometimes added for free or might cost $1.50 more per month depending on what CSR you get. (Plus a 2nd dish for 61.5 or 148 is needed for CBS-HD which also may cost extra)

Mark_AR said:
CBS-HD is sometimes added for free or might cost $1.50 more per month depending on what CSR you get. (Plus a 2nd dish for 61.5 or 148 is needed for CBS-HD which also may cost extra)

CBS-HD is free if you subscribe to Dish Locls, $1.50 if you don't. (In either case, you must meet eligibility requirements.)

GaryPen said:
CBS-HD is free if you subscribe to Dish Locls, $1.50 if you don't. (In either case, you must meet eligibility requirements.)

Gary,

CBS-HD is included IF and ONLY IF your Local Market CBS affiliate is owned and Operated by CBS itself which is only a few of the many CBS local affiliates that Dish carries.

Lastly, CBS-HD is included with Distant Network packages as you have already cleared the qualification procedure to get OUT of MARKET Network affiliate service.

John

JohnL said:
Gary,

CBS-HD is included IF and ONLY IF your Local Market CBS affiliate is owned and Operated by CBS itself which is only a few of the many CBS local affiliates that Dish carries.

Lastly, CBS-HD is included with Distant Network packages as you have already cleared the qualification procedure to get OUT of MARKET Network affiliate service.

John

Why are you telling me? Did you miss the part where I wrote "In either case, you must meet elegibility requirements."

Help combining OTA with TV2 output

How low will "THEY" go??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)