Ellis fined $10,000

I agree with the sentiment.

But when you start debating if something thrown by a player at a fan is 'a chunk of soft snow' or a 'solid chunk of ice', you're getting into very subjective territory you don't want to get into.

Players cannot throw things at fans. Period. The Giants dealt harshly with their fans. They were actually prosecuted. And, what may have been even more important to some of them, they lost their season tickets.

Not sure how much season tickets mean in Seattle, but those fans should be prosecuted just like Giant fans were prosecuted.

Sandra

And neither should fans. I am just saying that IF a player SEES YOU throwing something at a player or staff....NO ONE should be surprised that a player retaliate right back in the same way. IS it right? No, of course not. But you tell me, someone you don't know throws a snowball at you....are you gonna sit there and take it??

People have got to get past that these athlete are no different than you and I. They get pist, they get mad and they get angry when something is done to them just like you and I. When fans start realizing this, they won't act like f***ing morons at stadiums.

The Giants did the right thing...they went hard after their own fans. Prosecution, loss of season tickets, etc. That's what teams need to do. If the Seahawks, don't do what the Giants did, shame on them

Sandra

Now THIS is a role model!

Thoughts to Ponder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)